Character Chatroom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Simpson17866, Apr 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ItzAmber

ItzAmber test

Amber: Ok- Do you have magic there? What kind of magic you have?

2. Gladiolus83

Gladiolus83 Contributor Contributor

Luekas: Magic? Such nonsense. That only exists in really old fairy tales.

Kyris: When it comes to our world, yes, that is true. We have no magic of any kind, only technology.

3. ItzAmber

ItzAmber test

Amber: *laughs* It is there but, *turns a cupcake into a puppy* it exists here

Thorn: AWWWWW

Amber: You can have it. *gives puppy to Thorn*

Thorn: Thank you! (switches attention to puppy) I'm gonna name him...Brownie.

4. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Sapphire: By Kahras, what did you do?

Katsumi: She just…created life. From…a dessert.

Ayana: What sort of magic is that? Whatever it is, I don’t think we have it in our world.

5. Simon Price

Simon Price Active Member

Ryan: Well, as much as we've appreciated the chance to stop and catch our breath, we'll have to keep going. Later, everyone.

Taylor: Yeah, nice meeting you all! Hope everything works out for you!

Derek: Good luck!

Akilah: What they said!

(They all walk off the way they came. As they walk away, four more people arrive. Three of them are... also Akilah, Derek and Taylor. But the fourth one is new. Ryan and co don't notice and continue to walk out. As Ryan, the last to leave, vanishes out of sight...)

Keaton: RYAN!?

(Keaton runs after Ryan, but it's too late. Ryan is gone. He turns to Akilah, Derek and Taylor.)

Keaton: You saw him, right!?

Akilah: He looked about five years older, but yeah, that was definitely him. And he was with...

Taylor: ...Us. He was with us.

Derek: ...What the fuck kind of square did we just walk into?

6. LastMindToSanity

LastMindToSanity Contributor Contributor

Shiro: A deity is really any higher being. I would say that any being who transcends the limitation of life and death would classify as a deity. If I may, how old are you, to have lived since before your planet's conception?

*To Amber* Are you a god? To be able to create life so easily, I would assume so. Or, maybe you are a powerful dragon in disguise, or perhaps even a demon?

7. Gladiolus83

Kyris: Hello... Hope you excuse us for looking a little confused. It is extraordinary how identical you look to the people who just left. I am Prince Kyris of Gaea, the third planet in the Helios System.

Jefrye: My name is Jefrye and I am Admiral in the Interplanetary Armada.

Davian: I'm Davian, Captain of the Star Raider. And this is Luekas, my First Mate.

Luekas: Hi.

Kyris: We heard about Gridfall from the others. This place isn't one of your squares. This is where countless worlds meet and we have all found our way here from our worlds, just like you. Still, it is extraordinary how identical you look... I wonder what the reason for that could be? *starts twirling a strand from his bangs around his index finger*

8. LastMindToSanity

Shiro: Oh, are you not familiar with doppelgangers? They are creatures that can take the form of others. I would suggest lining your clothes with a mixture of wood ash and salt to keep them from being able to imitate you.

9. Simon Price

Simon Price Active Member

Keaton: You... wha... this...?

(Keaton closes his eyes for a second)

Keaton: ...I... think he might be telling the truth, guys. I can't get a read on Ryan anymore. Or... actually anyone other than you three. We're certainly not on Earth at any rate.

Derek: You're kidding.

Keaton: No. But still... Okay, so you know about Gridfall, but that'd only be surprising if we already assume you're not from Earth. What do you know about us?

10. Viserion

Viserion Senior Member

An average-looking guy with black hair (in an undercut) steps in.

Adam: Huh. Who’re you guys?

11. Gladiolus83

Kyris: We know that Taylor is transgender. And that all of you are traveling somewhere, but are not sure exactly why. At least, that was what that other group looking exactly like you said, anyway. I start to get quite curious about why they and you both arrived here and what differences there could be between you and them... *continues to twirl the strand of hair around his fringer*

Kyris: I am Prince Kyris of Gaea, the third planet in the Helios System.

Jefrye: My name is Jefrye and I am Admiral in the Interplanetary Armada.

Davian: I'm Davian, Captain of the Star Raider. And this is Luekas, my First Mate.

Luekas: Hi.

Kyris: Who might you be and what brought you here? Aside from being a prince I am also a scholar and would love to learn more about you and your world.

Viserion likes this.
  12. LastMindToSanity

Shiro: Correct, you are not in your world, anymore! This place appears to be an entire new world where people like us can meet. It was likely created by He Who Came Before All Else, himself, as a way for lesser beings to learn from each other so they may rise to new heights. At least, that's the best answer I can come up with.

Shiro: Hello, I am Shiro. *He bows* I teach the children of my village. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, and I would be delighted to learn all about you and whatever sort of world you come from.

Viserion likes this.
  13. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Katsumi: Honestly…not a lot. Mostly we have been told of your world. But I can recall that Taylor is a mutant, and Akilah, you can…what was it called again?

Ayana: Hammerspace. They called it hammerspace. The time-manipulation space, or whatever was going on with that.

Katsumi: Yes! That. Well, you presumably don’t remember this place, so I suppose we must do introductions yet again. I am Princess Katsumi Yoshimura, of Tsakato.

Sapphire: Sapphire Rathani. The other elf is Nithara Shali, and the other human is Ayana Kenes.

14. ItzAmber

ItzAmber test

Thorn: I'm 19, I used to be a guard of the gods but I retired--at a young age.

Amber: I- I'm not a god- it's just simple magic? I'M A DEMON???? I FEEL OFFENCED DYSAGDUYAFVADUYSVFUYFVBSDYF I'M NOT A DEMON OR AM I???

Rebecca: Calm down, maybe he don't have magic like that. Besides, (turns to Shiro) if she is one, she would already killed us out of anger. Usually demons in our world have horns and she don't have one.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  15. ItzAmber

ItzAmber test

Amber: I'm Amber Wolfe but you can call me Amber. May I ask who are you?

Thorn: Hello! I'm Thorn Brooklyn. You can call me Thorn. I used to be a guard but I retired to open my shop and invent things.

Rebecca: Hi, I'm Rebecca Grey. I'm from the past but I live in the future now. I visit my family in the past time to time.

16. ItzAmber

ItzAmber test

Amber: The magic is called transfiguration. It's when you turned an object into another object. It's also the meaning shapeshifters use as a term of turning themselves into a different appearance.

17. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Sapphire: The demons of your world have horns? (She touches her own horns, looking confused)
    Katsumi: Yes, transfiguration I have heard of, but that is typically turning one form of life into another, like a person into a frog, or sometimes an object into another object. Turning an object into a living being, or vice versa, is unheard of.

18. ItzAmber

ItzAmber test

Amber: *to Sapphire* I mean, they have horns and they are demons when they do bad things like murder--or have dark magic. What I did isn't dark magic, and the horns of demons are usually crooked and have black smoke over their horns. Other people have horns but that doesn't mean they're a demon.

Thorn: Yeah like me! (Shows his horns, even though they already see it)

Rebecca: It's normal here to turn an object into a living being or one form of life into another and vice versa- Normal humans who don't have magic can't do that.

19. LastMindToSanity

Shiro: My apologies, Miss Amber, I didn't mean to offend. I was simply making a connection between the abilities you possess and the abilities of the more powerful beings from my world. While we do have magic, it's still beyond the grasp of most humans, so I had not considered the possibility. The lack of horns wouldn't be out of the ordinary, as a being that could create life could certainly disguise themselves with magic.

20. ItzAmber

ItzAmber test

Amber: It's ok...I over reacted. Can you tell me what magical powers you have or others? Maybe you have one or not. How did you met the goddess? She seemed informed about the happenings outside her world.

21. Gladiolus83

*A button on Davian’s tech bracelet suddenly begins to flash. He press it and a female voice can be heard.*

??: The Huntress just appeared on our long range scanners, Captain. What are your orders?

Davian: I am on my way. *he press the button again before glaring at Jefrye.* Just the kind of scheme I’d expect you to pull, Attack Dog. *goes over to Kyris and grab him by the arm.* We are leaving right now.

Kyris: But—

Davian: Don’t care what you think, Your Highness.

*Davian drags Kyris along as he leaves, followed by Luekas.*

*Jefrye press a button on his own tech bracelet.*

Jefrye: Its me. I want everyone on duty at their stations this instance. We might only get one chance to rescue Prince Kyris so we can not fail. *turns to everyone else.* Sorry we are leaving this suddenly. As I’m sure you understood we have important matters to deal with in our world. If we return or not is very unsure at the moment. It has been... interesting meeting you all.

*He leaves with quick steps.*

22. ItzAmber

ItzAmber test

Amber: This is the first time I've witness a kidnapping and not doing anything.

Thorn: AMBER. You. Are. A. Police. Officer-

Amber: Junior Officer.

Thorn: Yeah, but don't you think this gives you the right to arrest them? I recorded the whole conversation and this conversation. That can be used for evidence!

Amber: Hmm I don't know, they're pirates. They might do another ransom so stop us from doing that. Unless-
    *She hurriedly goes to the door they left on only to realize-*

Amber: (bumps her head) Owww...I forgot only they can go through the door-

Thorn: Don't worry, they'll be back to chat. I know it and you'll be able to-

Amber: KICK HIM AND ARREST HIM

Rebecca: Ok-

23. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Katsumi: *through gritted teeth* That pirate had better be careful, because if he shows his face in here again I will not hold back.

Nithara: So what exactly are you, Thorn? You are clearly not of the elethni, but you have horns like our people.

24. LastMindToSanity

Shiro:
    Oh, that's unfortunate. I'm not sure we should've done anything, anyway. It might not be the best idea to mess around with another world's happenings. Time is messy, and we could affect how their futures are supposed to happen. Besides, Jefrye appears confident in his plan.

Shiro: It's fine, I can't say I've had a level head for my whole life, either. As for my own abilities. Well, I used to have quite a few, but now I can only see the entire history of my world and all who inhabit it. It's very useful, as a school teacher, but I do miss my old powers. It's hard to have a set list of magics and abilities, as they can vary wildly depending on the person, and I don't think you want me to sit here for hours on end and tell you about every single supernatural ability that has ever existed.

Ah, Yamanokami... I was there when she first arrived, so long ago. I was a lot younger, then, so I didn't handle her appearance with the grace I should have. My brother and I tried to cast her out, but, as it turns out, she bites back. That was literal, by the way. She fights like a wild beast, and it's very common for her to tear your throat out as her final blow. Don't misunderstand, she was very docile and friendly, so long as you don't antagonize her. I remember where she said she came from, but I honestly refuse to believe it. I'd sooner accept that she were the Gentle Child, herself, before I accept that her metal shrine can travel to other realities. Sometimes, I want to believe what she used to claim, but I have no doubts that she would never take me with her.

Shiro: Are you a law enforcer, as well? I didn't know we had so many that were willing to uphold righteousness in this space.

25. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Katsumi: Me? No, I am certainly no guard. But I believe in doing what is right, and kidnapping falls far outside those lines.

Sapphire: I wouldn’t say law enforcers always uphold righteousness. Where I come from, the guards are of our land’s invaders, and they serve to keep us in line.