Character Chatroom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Simpson17866, Apr 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Not Ready to Say

Not Ready to Say Active Member

One: Just because you have no need of such things doesn't mean you can't use it. Try it, you might be surprised as to what you could do with this staff. One pulls off an end to the staff which reveals a small glowing crystal embedded in the wood. It's glow starts to spread along the small runes on the staff until the entire staff glows with it's purple light. I took the restrictions off of it, it should now be powerful enough for a wizard like you.

2. rktho

rktho Contributor Contributor

The Rishnaran: [chuckles] Very well. [takes the staff] This is impressive... Perhaps I should create one of these... Karash would wield a staff such as this quite well...

3. Not Ready to Say

Arin Hellant: If you could make one of those, I'd like to you fight- I mean meet a friend of mine.

One: I hope you don't mean who I think you mean.

Arin Hellant: I'm only thinking of the one who made yours, not going as far as Cutler.

One: You can't even beat Cutler, I doubt the Rishnaran could, no offense of course. Cutler is, let's just say you wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley, or anywhere else for that matter.

Arin Hellant: He's not that bad.

John Cutler: I'm not what now?

Arin Hellant: Curses Cutler, I know I have a tendency to sneak up on people, but you tend to do it too well.

Cutler: You do remember who I was don't you?

4. EstherMayRose

EstherMayRose Gay Souffle Contributor

Vanna: Good evening, sir. I'm Vanna Beaurenice, I'm fifteen years old and I go to St. Edith's Academy. Do you also teach with One and Mr. Hellant?

5. rktho

The Rishnaran: Nothing can beat me. I'm real and he isn't. That tends to give an immortality factor depending on how you look at it. In this case I'm the invincible, immortal one.

6. EstherMayRose

Vanna: All this is very well, but I'm still waiting to hear what Mr. Hellant stole from me.

rktho likes this.
  7. Not Ready to Say

Cutler: How do you mean that you're real and I'm not?

8. rktho

Have you ever read a book before?

9. Not Ready to Say

Cutler: I read one, that was all I needed. If you mean the fact that we are from books, I'm quite aware of that fact. And if you mean it by that, than you are not real as well. Thus, a fight between us would not matter for any world except for the one we are currently in, according to all of the three or more dimensions we are in, this one is where we fight, so as far as we or anybody else is concerned, the fight would never have happened. Now the question posed to you, are you afraid of me?

10. rktho

The Rishnaran: No, you misunderstand. I am more than a character. I am a writer.

11. EstherMayRose

Vanna: Hoo, this again. Cutler, the Rishnaran controls his characters, and decides what happens to them, just like the fellow who's writing about you. One poor soul got very upset over this.

I'm not sure what comes up more, this or the daktars.

rktho likes this.
  12. rktho

The Rishnaran: [turns to room where scraping sound is heard] What did you say?
    Daktar: [stepping out of room] Hellooooooooooo Raxicorico-- [stops] Oh! People! [sees Nat and Ginzaekh] That's a dragon. And that's a dragon. [swallows] Well. Hello then.

13. EstherMayRose

Vanna: Hello, sir. Are you the same person who we encountered before? The one with the toilet? [to the Rishnaran, under breath] What is the situation with these daktars anyway? The last one said something about Scottish people!

14. Not Ready to Say

Cutler: Oh, so you're a writer. Interesting, so am I in a way. I create worlds and watch as they fall, which they always do in the end. If the person who made me thinks I am going to be such a simple thing to write about, they'll be surprised. I have very peculiar tastes. And as Daktar said, those are dragons, which means it might be time to pull out my knives.

Arin Hellant: Now calm down there Cutler, we know how much you love fighting dragons, but these ones are different. From what I've heard, they've built up this big civilization. They even have this rare delicacy that I've heard a lot about, but never really tried, now it's called Shkak and they say... Arin and Cutler seem to walk off into a distant horizion that shouldn't be there.

One:
    Now that Cutler isn't going to start a war, would any of you like to meet some of my students? They're a lot milder than the academy's previous prodigy.

15. EstherMayRose

Vanna: I would love to. But I'd still like to know what Mr. Hellant took from me! And for the last time, Shkak isn't–

Cis: Give it up, Vanna. You're flogging a dead horse.

rktho likes this.
  16. rktho

Daktar: Oh, my name's not Daktar. It's the D-- John. John Smith.

17. EstherMayRose

Vanna: John Smith. Suuuure it is.

Elsie: Everyone else has just come out and told everyone who they are. Who are you that you're the exception?

Paula: Don't snap at him so! You truly are the pink limit!

Ophelia: If you claim to be called "John Smith", whereas the dragons are all called things like "Ginzaekh" and "Digdit", are you from the Rishnaran's...world? Field of existence? From our world?

Pip: The fact that you're "the" something denotes importance. *Curtseys*

Elsie: Oh. You're here.

Cis: Shush! We're going to get to the bottom of this–

Vanna: If it kills us!

Cis: Belt up, Vanna! We're going to get to the bottom of this, and we'll need all the brains we can get!

Ophelia: Are you some sort of counterpart to the Rishnaran?

Elsie: We'll keep guessing until you tell us!

Vanna: And then we'll have to tell Dav!

18. rktho

John Smith: Sorry, tell who? It's just John Smith. I don't know what the Rishnaran is...
    The Rishnaran: He's from another universe than mine.

19. EstherMayRose

Vanna: From a different book, or...?

20. rktho

The Rishnaran: No. He's from a story in my world.
    John Smith: Sorry, what? Am I in that universe again? I've got to go, I only meant to travel a few centuries, not across universes. Goodbye!
    [dashes back into room]

21. EstherMayRose

Vanna: Oh, my goodness! What a swizz! Come on, Mr. Rishnaran! What is a daktar? Are they mystical creatures, aliens, or Scotsmen? Because I am completely lost!

Bonnie: Och! Are you implying that Scotsmen are some kind of other race?

Vanna: Sorry, Bonnie. No, I'm not. I'm just annoyed.

22. Simpson17866

Simpson17866 Contributor Contributor

Amy: My writer is trying so hard not to intrude on the discussion and explain that that's The Doctor from Doctor Who

Charlie: Clearly not hard enough.

Alec: No, see Boss, it would've been funnier if you'd said it in a German accent, "Evidently not," and then made a pew-pew ray gun noise with your finger.

Charlie: "Made a" ... gah, never mind.

EstherMayRose likes this.
  23. EstherMayRose

Vanna: The Doctor?! The Doctor's in your book? But... What... How?!

Elsie: That was a doctor? So, he was just an ordinary, run-of-the-mill doctor?

Vanna: Not exactly. He's a character in a... Like the cinema, but lots of little short pictures. He's very famous. I never watched it, but everyone would recognise him. I don't think that actor had done it for very long when I arrived at St. Edith's. I'm still used to Matt Smith. He's some kind of traveller who goes to all these different times and planets. I see it now! Daktar, Doctor! Ooh, Dav is going to be so excited! Mr. Rishnaran, you must bring him here right away!

Pip: So, after all that, he is someone only Vanna recognises. What an anticlimax.

24. Not Ready to Say

One: If Hellant stole anything, he knows better than to take it to our world. He most likely put it back without you noticing. The Doctor, seems a bit egotistical to call yourself THE Doctor. In retrospect, some of my students can be a bit overwhelming. If you though Hellant was bad, wait until you meet his main enemy in the school, Mesna Cutler, John Cutler's daughter. She has a tendency to overreact, that reminds me of something, Vanna, you said you were at a school for witches, you haven't been taught, but perhaps I could meet your instructor?

Hellant: To be completely honest, that sounds bit like me. Time is a bit trickier, but I do enjoy a good hop from dimension to dimension. Trans-dimensional is the first true sorcery I learned, boy it was fun, and painful, but fun.

25. EstherMayRose

Vanna: Well, St. Edith's isn't really a school FOR witches, more sort of a school with witches that attend. Like I said, I won't be learning magic for a few years, so I don't have an instructor, we just have teaching mistresses for stuff like Art and Maths.

Paula: Perhaps we could bring one of them here?

Cis: Bring Miss Cartwright at your peril.

Paula: I was thinking of Miss Juniper, you goose!

Vanna: By all means, bring Miss Juniper-

Jasmine: She's nice.

Vanna: And perhaps One could bring one of her students.

Pip: We could bring a couple of our teachers.

Vanna: Maybe later, kid.