Character Chatroom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Simpson17866, Apr 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LastMindToSanity

LastMindToSanity Contributor Contributor

Sarah: *Smirks* You were saying?

May: He shouldn't have won, Truboy had every advantage, except for maybe speed.

Sarah: Well, Truman is just a politician. Arc, on the other hand, is a trained fighter who has over a decade of experience.

Arc: That fight would've been better if that stupid circle wasn't there. Good fight, anyway, Truman.

May: Still, Alpha's a lot stronger than I thought it would be. I've never seen a robot that can do half of things Alpha can. Hell, Arc's first attack would've fried most of the things I usually fight. What's that thing made of? It's gotta be some kind of nano tech. Or is it a liquid-metal that reacts to different electrical charges?

Arc: May, I'm convinced that you just make up half of the stuff you say.

Jack: Maybe it's a sign of intelligence? May might be smarter than us, now.

Arc & Sarah: ... No.

2. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Sapphire: …what in the world has happened here?

Nina: It appears that there was a battle of some sort. But why?

Asiri: And how?

3. Eric601

Eric601 New Member

Brian: Hey guy.

Me: Dude, how did you find me?

Brian: Do you really want to hang out or not?

Me: Um, I am sorry if this comes off as rude, but where's your girlfriend?

Brian: I don't have a girlfriend, but what about you?

Alice: Dude, what makes you think Brian and I are dating?

4. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Pancracio: *to Vanna* Hi there! It has been a wonderful time in the meanwhile. Mateo's farm has been saved, thanks to the contest's prize, and I have been a proper sheep until now. M.A.R.A. is also glad of seeing you again, but it lacks of the verbal tools to express it, so I do it instead.

M.A.R.A.: *beeps* Acknowledge.

Pancracio:*to Henrietta* Don't you worry, princess. I am aware of the place of sheep into this planet, even if my flock and me have a good life until now. I wish things were different, but cannot intervene more than I have done already on this people's lives. I assure you, I am not offended by the thought of being turned into a dish, since it's improbable for it to happen. M.A.R.A.'s defense protocols wouldn't allow it. Now, there are new faces among your friends! Royalty also?

*Mikael looks absorbed into May's glowing eyes, still wearing his darkened welding goggles. Pancracio gives a gentle headbutt into his leg.*

Mikael: *without looking at Pancracio* What... what do you want.

Pancracio: The ladies here asked you a question. Care for presenting yourself? I'm sure it's courteous to do so... though I don't know why I know it.

Mikael: *gives a brief thought* Hmm... I wrote my introductions into this paper while I walked here. Read it to them, please. I'm caring about the superheroes.

*Mikael draws from a pocket a written piece of notebook's paper, and handles it to Pancracio. Pancracio gives a look at it, then eats it with notorious munching. Mikael looks at him displeased*

Mikael: You did that on purpose!

Pancracio. How could I not? I am a sheep. You should have known better. *coughs a digested cellulose ball into Mikael's boots.*

5. LastMindToSanity

May: *To Mikael* What's up?

Jack: Your eyes are glowing, again.

May: Really? *Blinks. Her eyes go back to normal.* There, fixed!

Sarah: Welcome, Brian, Alice, and... are you an author? I did not think they could come here...

Arc: And the room just gets more confusing.

May: *To Vanna and her group* You don't like fighting? Maybe you just don't know how. *Punches the air.* I can teach ya a thing or too, if you want.

6. Andrew Alvarez

Mikael: *looks at his soiled boots* Eek! Gross! Gross! *attempts to clean them with a paper tissue from a pack, but Pancracio eats it. Drags another one, Pancracio eats it again. Pulls the whole pack and turns back, then Pancracio moves in front of him, picking the pack* No! Bad sheep! Giver me back my tissues!

*Pancracio stares him, biting a little the pack, while he moves hie ears pointing to Rose and Cis*

Mikael: Okay! I get it! I'll be sociable, then you will give me back my tissues! You are not being kind to me!

*Pancracio nods*

Mikael: *sighs to Rose, sweating a bit* I am Mikael Svendsen. My mom is Agneta Svendsen, and we live at the Big City. Not now, because mom says it is not safe. But it is safe now, mom just does not believe me! Okay, what else... ahem... some kids were mean to me. I mean, really mean. One of them even got his parent's gun and shot mister Nevsky, but he missed, and mister Nevsky shot him back into the arm. He was my detective, because I hired him with a tuna sandwich. He seemed so hungry back then, but not so much now, because I paid him a tuna pie after he caught the mean grown up who wanted to hurt me. But he got shot by mister Nevsky too, but this time in the face, and mister Nevsky had to go to jail, but now he is fine. They forgave him because he saved me. That made me happy.

*Mikael extends his rubber-gloved hand to Pancracio, who spits the tissue pack back.*

Mikael: I like superheroes, and comic books, and also play detective. But I am not as good detective as mister Nevsky, because he is a grown up. I spied Paddy Kenneth, who lived in front of my house, so I could know how to be his friend, but Paddy sprayed me with his garden hose. He said he didn't play with little babies like me, because he is fourteen years old. Paddy pranked mister Nevsky using his cellphone, but mister Nevsky caught him, and took his game console after Paddy's dad spanked him. That was cool.

Pancracio: Why don't you take out those yummy welding goggles? I would like to taste it's plastic parts. Or a rubber glove, that would be tasty too.

Mikael: No, because I need them, because day's light hurts my eyes and don't like to get dirty. I don't like loud noises, neither. Or goo in my boots! *frowns at Pancracio* *to Cis* Mom says that I am not very sociable, but I don't think so, because I am. It is people who is not sociable with me. Because I do not understand their jokes or I do not watch silly things on tee-vee. I like better my favorite comic, the Red Nightingale. He does not do those things that the old mister did or that lightning throwing mister does. He solves mysteries and catches mean people. I will draw my own comics when I grow up, about detectives. Or I will be a superhero like the lady who glows her eyes, when I find my special superpower.

Pancracio: That is unlikely to happen, kid. Normal people doesn't have super powers.

Mikael:*looks at Pancracio raising his eyebrows* Said the talking sheep. Nice try, though.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  7. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Truman: Pretty fair intuition, May! The liquid-metal thing only works in old sci-fi movies. Lol. Nano-tech turns out to be a bit of a Pandora's box. Pre-Strike, the government tried to militarize nano-tech, and created an abomination that would have rendered humanity extinct, if not for Seeker. Alpha-moeba is the product of tech research in materials response to signals. Simply put, if you saturate several layers of special materials with a proprietary magnetic goo, you get a blob that can change it's shape and density instantaneously, and absorb or transform almost all energy, from seismic to sound to light to X-ray. The original Mag-moeba research was patented by a toy company! Seeker bought it, of course.

8. Andrew Alvarez

Mikael: *raises his goggles to watch better Alpha-moeba, amazed* You mean that your goo-suit began at first like a toy? So awesome! Yucky too, but more awesome than yucky. I would have not guessed that. Maybe, I will make a comic about you too!

Pancracio: *to Jasmine* Of course, miss Jasmine, you are allowed to try the wool, or even ride me for a brief moment. I consider my tameness as a virtue, since most of sheep aren't willing to be petted on adult stage of growth. They take maturity as a serious business. Considering that, I couldn't deny to be petted or sharing the softness of my wool. Mateo sells it for a good profit too, for all of his customers to share and enjoy. If I had developed opposite thumbs, I would even weave scarves for everyone.

Mikael: *puts his goggles back* Mister Goo, are you a superhero, true? Do you have an arch-villain? Every superhero has arch-villains, because they are angry, because they hate happy people. How did you win? What superpowers did he had? How it was called? Was it a sheep-shifter?

Pancracio: Such a comment is not flattering. I would rather deepen into the reasons of why miss May's eyes can glow at will. I can do it too, but it's a purely technological explanation, so it's not that interesting. *to May* I remember that you can't recognize me as a sheep, but I take no offense about it. Care you to explain your new abilities? It could even inspire me to participate into a friendly headbutt contest with young Arc here present *gives an sheepish glance to Arc*

9. Some Guy

Truman: *to Mikael* That's right, it was designed to make parts for toys! When it made that glass statue, that's what the designers invented it to do. Too bad they didn't realize a secret super-AI could make it the ultimate toy! I guess the shattered world was the bad guy, and it was a victory just to keep survivors alive in the beginning.

10. LastMindToSanity

May: Pan, I've seen so much crazy in the past few years, I'm totally fine with thinking you're a sheep. I've met so many shapeshifters or perception-alterers that the concept of what's "real" is a bit thin at this point.

Jack: That sounds like a bit of a problem, May.

May: Nah, I'm fine. Anyway, the glowing eye thing is just me pushing some energy into my eyes; it helps me see better. But, I am a bit different than I used to be. For example... *Disappears and reappears a little ways away.* I'm not sure if I told you all before, but I can sort of slow down and stop time. I wasn't very good at it the last time I has here, but I'm way better now. I can't do it on my own, but if I'm given enough energy and I'm willing to take the risk, I can go back in time. I've only done it once, though, because I almost died the first time.

Sarah: I think our author has a blatant favorite character... I, on the other hand, have not gotten a "power-up" since our little rebellion.

Arc: You're just mad 'cause you suck, Lady. I'm pretty sure there're a couple of us that can still beat her in a one-on-one.

Jack: Like myself, Marcus, and Arc.

May: And Relias, on a good day.

Jack: Besides, May's actually been used in a story after the rebellion, while we're still waiting for our next adventure.

Sarah: *Very unladylike grumbling.*

11. Bluedango

Bluedango Member

Mags: Maggie can... ride Pancakes?!

Clare: Mm. I suppose it doesn't mind at all. Make a cool pose, I'm taking a photo.

Mags crossing a random mountain.png

Clare: Perfection.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    Some Guy and Andrew Alvarez like this.
  12. Andrew Alvarez

Pancracio: *surprised, holds his balance* But, from where has this rocky environment appeared? Don't worry, though. I can travel with safety here. *to Mags* Just hold yourself, little girl, and we will have a stroll around. It would be more pleasant a countryside stroll, though. *To Mikael* Mikael, please place the girl's hat back.

*Mikael picks the hat and places it again at Mags' head*

Mikael:
    I want to ride you too, but not into that mountain. Mountains are dangerous. I don't like heights or dangerous places.

Pancracio
    : You will have to wait for a while. I'm sure that Clare wants to take some great photos about, and that could take time. *begins to walk around carrying Mags at adequate, cautious speed across the ambiance*

Mikael: *talks loud and serious to Pancracio, who is away* I don't like to wait! *to May* I would like to travel back in time too. I haven't seen my dad in many years, so I would like to pay him a visit. But not now, because now he has other children with another lady. I want to meet him when I was his only kid, and he didn't want to go away from mom and me. I would tell him to stay around longer, I guess. Or to read comics with me... maybe that would convince him to stay with me. Miss, what could give you enough energy to go back that long? Do you eat? The Red Nightingale takes a lot of coffee while solving cases. Do you like coffee?

13. LastMindToSanity

May: I would help you go back... but I can't. Truth is, I'm scared that I won't survive the next try. About how I got it? Well, he's kind of hard to explain. It was from this guy named Graetios. He was huge, and he had so much energy at his disposal. When he showed me how much I needed, it was basically an ocean of power. *Shivers* It's terrifying just to think about it. Besides, Graetios won't give me any more energy, not to mention how he somehow knows I went back in time before.

I eat a lot of things. I hunt things, Gabriel buys things from the store 'cause he's a weenie and can't kill a freakin' rabbit, and I eat those things.

Sarah: You do not want to see that. She eats anything you put in front of her. It is like watching a wild animal.

May: It's one of my most powerful abilities. *Winks* You know what I'm talkin' about, right Pan?

Arc: Why would you want to go back in time, kid?

Sarah: Really? What if someone you really cared about died? You would not want to fix it?

Arc: Nah, can't see any real reason to.

Sarah: ...

May: ...

Jack: ...

Dammit, Arc, you're such an ass.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  14. Bluedango

Bluedango Member

Mags: May-May likes to... eat meat?

Fio: (Oi! Don't say it like that...)

Clare: Never had a gilderbeast before? Two scouts tall, heavy as a tree, leaves a trail of golden antitoxin stain in the poison bog, impossible to domesticate, Cap'n tried. He brought me along to forage on a bog. Cap'n was showing me a handful of top grade bait hiding just a few inches deep near the bank when suddenly he covered my mouth with his muddy hands then gestured the rest of the squad to dig into the bog. Turns out we were standing in the middle of the female herd's trail, and a lone male is nearby, just munching behind a fallen dripping cherry branch, a seasonal aphrodisiac species. We... watched.

Mags: Did Clare-Clare... eat the meat?

Clare: He didn't put up a fight, just laid there exhausted to near death. The hardest part was hauling it back to camp.

Fio: Spare me the details...

Clare: We had the best meat on everything for the next week.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  15. EstherMayRose

EstherMayRose Gay Souffle Contributor

Elsie: *To May* While I would love to fight you, it would probably be better if I didn't. Miss Everdene says I ought not to solve my problems with violence. I broke a girl's arm with a hockey stick once and I got into terrible trouble. I suppose it's different if you have to defend yourself from a threat, though.

Jasmine: Vanna fought a dark wizard, once! You should ask her about it.

Vanna: *Shudders* I'd rather not think about that. And besides, it wasn't really fighting. I kicked him once and conjured some light to blind him long enough for me to get away. In the end I was rescued.

Bonnie: Don't you have a sheep to pet?

Jasmine: Well, Maggie's riding him now. I'm waiting my turn.

Vanna: *To Mikael* I travelled back in time from 2014 to 1934. It was the best experience of my life, but I did miss my mum a lot. I'd say your mother's right to be concerned. I don't know what you're in danger of, but it's better safe than sorry. My mum never told me why we kept moving house, but it turned out a bunch of dark wizards were after us. Which Big City did you come from?

Henrietta: I solved a mystery once. It was not a pleasant experience. When it was done, I felt very sad. *To May* It is not proper for a princess to learn to fight, but perhaps you could teach us. It could be of some use should we ever encounter a violent knave again. However, my clothes are not right for fighting. *Indicates Vanna and Co, Elsie, and Cecilia* I can see why fashions changed.

16. Bluedango

Bluedango Member

Mags has fallen asleep on their trip back. Fio eases Mags' tiny fingers off the sheep's dazzling wool and she carries her inside the inconspicuous tent.

Mags: [snores]...PANCAKES! [snores]

Fio: Thank you for letting Maggie ride you, mister sheep.

Clare: Oh-Oh- sleepy Mags...

17. Andrew Alvarez

Pancracio:*to Fio, in lower voice* You're welcome. I'm glad to be helpful around. I have never tasted gilderbeast, sorry to recognize. Perhaps sometime, when I can recognize such a creature.*to May* Yes, I can relate with voracious feeding abilities. If well I don't need to feed to sustain me, my organics' upkeep require hydrocarbons. I have developed a taste for the Toyota and Subaru sort of dishes, which have tasty and affordable components. Mateo's brother-in-law unwanted presence into the farm allowed me to enjoy Ferrari too: tasty, but not filling enough. I also feast on Dodge while available.

Mikael:*to Vanna* Ahem... which Big City? I guess no one put it a name where I live, so everybody calls it Big City. Maybe someone gave to it a name, and then forgot about it. But it's big. It has a port, and a train, and factories, and a noisy downtown with many people. It's like many named cities, but without a name. Or has a name, but no one told me about. It is weird. But I'm staying at Little Town for now, because of mom. It is not that little, but is a town, and has a river, and a school, and a square with a nearby forest. I don't like forests too much, because there are bugs and animals on it. And it is dirty.

Pancracio: Life near the countryside has a lot of benefits, Mikael. Maybe you haven't found the right things for spending your time there. I was once at Big City, and it has serious issues about safety and environmental hazards. The people there is quite aggressive too. Some even tried to steal me for a 'frat party', whatever that event is, so I had to 'mass H.F.N.ize' numerous people. Fortunately for them, no head was burst, but they won't behave the same for a couple of years.

Mikael:*to Arc*I told you why I want to go back! I want to talk my dad before he abandons mom and me! Maybe he stays that way! But *saddens* miss May told me that is not possible, and dangerous. *sighs, then again to Vanna* So there was bad people after you too? We did not move, because the bad people was at my school, and I guess mom didn't want me to skip class. Mom says that education is important. But why did you travel that far into the past and not into a closer date? Did the mean people pursue you into that year too? There were superheroes in that year? Could you send me some years back, for me to see my dad? Not too many, because I don't know anyone from that year you were. And I do not know if there are comic books.

Pancracio
    : By the way, I am available for a ride, just hop in and let's go. I find pleasant to travel with company for while. Petting is alright too.

18. EstherMayRose

EstherMayRose Gay Souffle Contributor

Henrietta: There is a small forest at the edge of the palace grounds. It is good for exploring, and I go often when I ride my horse, La Petite. It is like entering a different, magical world. However, I must be careful not to get lost. It is rather thin in one direction, but very long in another.

Vanna: I preferred the countryside to the city. Mum could never decide which was safer: the city had the advantage of anonymity, whereas smaller towns are harder to find. We lived in the middle of nowhere in the Somerset Moors once, and I loved the quiet. There were lots of grassy slopes and an old mill pond, and the six months or so we were there, I got really into nature watching. The only problem was, it was a forty-five minute walk to school and the roads weren't great, so Mum couldn't drive me. I was still pretty cut up when we had to leave, though. Of course, my mum thinks that education is important, too, so I had to move school whenever we moved house. It was probably really expensive constantly buying new uniform. Because I never stayed anywhere for too long, I never really had any friends. I didn't choose to go back to 1934, I was summoned by Ophelia using a spell. Turns out the 1930s were the years the bad people were most active, but they'd travelled into the 21st century to come after us. Ophelia's not doing magic any more, or not until she's eighteen, but my dad could help you. I suppose he'd probably give you some advice, though. I'm sorry, but I don't think you'll find a neat little solution to your problem.

Jasmine: And we have comics. I don't read ones with superheroes, though, so I can't recommend you any. I think I'm too big to ride you, Pancracio, but I'd love to pet your wool.

19. Some Guy

Seeker: *to May* I'm sorry for your experience with time travel. It requires becoming timeless, even for an instant. To be timeless is to be eternal. You are not eternal, and a price is extracted, eventually.

20. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Sapphire: 2014? My word, that is…a long time from now. Can you tell us about it? How has the world changed?

Nina: What has become of what they call the New World?

21. Andrew Alvarez

Pancracio: *to Jasmine* Please, do pet me at your leisure. If you have a comb, you could even groom me, so you could have some of wool for whatever you see fit. My wool is the finest you'll find anywhere, so you'll have a product of excellent quality for free. Mateo won't mind, since my production is abundant and I grow wool fast.

*Mikael looks disappointed and sits into a rock from the rocky mountain some meters away.*

Mikael:*to Vanna* I do not have friends, neither, but I lived always at my home. And now, I am living away from my home. Mom says that it is for a moment, and that I should make friends with the kids from the new street at Little Town. But they are weird! One of them stares at me as if I was a weird person, and he is the one who is always dirty, and carrying dead rabbits on his belt! And there are those creepy kids who are twins, Crashov and Kaputsky, or what ever they names are, all the day blabbing weird at me, and their little brother dresses as a dinosaur, and he also stares at me! And mom will make me go to the dirty one's birthday party. I don't like to be dirty! And there is a weird mister on suit that goes around, talking as if he had bronchitis, and has a mean glance, and is scary, and lives with the twins! And even worse, I go to school with them, and the dirty one is my classmate! Anyway, thank you for offering me your dad's help, but you are right. No one can help me, ever.

Pancracio:
    *to Henrietta* It would be wonderful if you could recreate around some of the forest, for our delight, considering that now we have our own mountainside on the room! I have grown a bit of wanderlust, and if not due my ties with Mateo's farm, I would travel to see and explore this wonderful planet. It's, somewhat, fulfilling with my old directives of espionage, but sublimated towards the search for beauty. I don't know what kind of documents I would have to gather for being allowed to cross a frontier. I could acquire ship or plane's tickets via hacking, but the travel's purpose would be defeated. But, just in case, avoid to bring dangerous animals. I wouldn't like to defend myself from them.

Mikael:*to Jasmine* What comics do you read, them? Comics about superheroes are not only for boys, you know? Mom read with me some nights, when she's not too tired from the Dinner and Breakfast where she works. She falls asleep quick, though.

22. Bluedango

Bluedango Member

Clare: Fufu~ Your lives suck.

Fio: Clare! take that back, right now!

Clare: Its true. They don't have a Mug-Mugs in their 'worlds'.

Fio: At least they don't have you in their worlds, and I'm stuck with you two!

Clare: Huh. I thought you got over the getting stuck here thingy already? No matter. Looks like my internal clock got messed up due to this place's lack of... time. I'm taking a nap with Magsie. Be a good puppy and guard our base, okay? I'll play with you later if that makes you feel better.

Fio: You.. will you..

Clare: Good Fio. Shoo. Shoo. I won't escape or anything. Stuck here, remember?

Fio: Okay! But I still dislike you! I haven't forgotten about the pudding--

*Clare tosses a cold pack of pudding onto Fio's flustered cheek.*

Clare: We're even. Now can it.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  23. LastMindToSanity

May: Sooo... Is this place dead, or...? *Looks to the side and freezes.*

Jack: What is it? *Looks to where May's looking and sees another May, except with marble-white eyes, watching from a distance. There's another Nixi, who also has marble eyes, behind her, trying to look over her shoulder.*

Arc: ... They were bound to show up at some point.

Sarah: Yes, but I had hoped that we would have been long gone by then.

May: What should we do?

Arc: We should leave. I mean, we've been here for a long time, but they haven't gotten their shot yet.

May: I don't get why they have to be here! They've got their own crazy, rule-less world to live in!

Jack: *Visibly upset* Now, it's not like they're bad, May. You shouldn't be so upset with them.

Marble-May: *Tries very hard to keep Marble-Nixi from looking at them.*

Jack: So... We'll be leaving then. Goodbye, everyone.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  24. Some Guy

Seeker: Farewell to you, traditional characters Jack, Sarah, May, Arc. Consider fitting your time device with an entropic filter! Anything we should know about these contemporary characters? Hmm, it seems they've gone?

25. LastMindToSanity

Marble-Nixi: Hello! Where are we? Who were those guys? I'm Ann, and this is my best friend, Lumis! *presents Marble-May.*

Lumis: Hey... I'm Lumis.

Ann: Do you know who those other guys were? One of them looked a lot like Lumis. *Takes a moment to think.* Wait, do you have a secret twin, Lumis?!

Lumis: *Nervous* No, I don't. They probably had a shape-shifting ability, or something.

Ann: Wow, there's some pretty crazy abilities out there, huh? Anyway, we should tell them about ourselves! We go to the Sun High Boarding School. Sometimes bad things happen, but we're strong and can handle anything! It's a pretty normal life, but it's ours.

Lumis: Yeah, can't really ask for more than a peaceful life, right?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019