Character Chatroom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Simpson17866, Apr 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. The Bishop

The Bishop Senior Member

Jason: What's the mtter with your eyes?

2. Mark-AN-D'yea

Mark-AN-D'yea New Member

Noor: smiles, eyes glowing like stars for a second before they turn normal

Couldn't tell you if I wanted to. I was in a coma for a while, and my memories have....gaps. This is one of them. I just found out that my eyes scare people when an old friend of mine nearly died on meeting my gaze.

3. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Truman: That's amazing! Can you wear goggles or something to protect your loved ones? Maybe contacts so we can still see most of your eyes?

4. LastMindToSanity

LastMindToSanity Contributor Contributor

Niki: Is this the Chatroom?

Jericho: I think so, there is a ghost man with a weird blob pet. Matches what we were told. On that note. How's everyone doing? My name's Jericho, and I like to solve all of my problems by punching the really hard, which always works, by the way! This is Niki, she likes to solve her problems by making Luna take care of them for her.

Niki: That's not true at all!

5. Some Guy

Truman: Hi folks! *knocks on his own head* I'm plenty real enough here, just dead in my world. I'm Truman, and this is my dog, Blob. We were gonna name him Bob, but I was a little drunk at the time *holds up glass and downs his whiskey* so that's how... Heh heh. Just kidding! It's an Alpha-class Mag-moeba. We call it Alpha-dog when it's in dog form or just Alpha. It can be anything. So, what story are you from?

6. LastMindToSanity

Niki: Well, I guess we're from a sequel to May's story? What about you? Is it science fiction?

Jericho: He has a blobby, transforming dog, I think it's more like fantasy. Anyway, you're dead in your story, but alive here? How does that work? May never said anything about dead people from our story ending up in here.

7. Some Guy

Truman: Um, yeah. Seeker is the reason I'm here. It was an AI at first. Then it became aware of itself just in time for us to do something really stupid - we unleashed nano-tech that would saturate and shut down our brains. Seeker figured out how to suspend their activity and saved us from immediate extinction. I was the only one who knew that Seeker existed - that it slaved itself to us. It did not want to control us, so it made me Full Trustee and I ran everything for around a hundred years or so. I hated every second - I wanted to die. Seeker was looking for a way to give us back control of our brains, so it waited until we were ready for symbiosis - to join with Seeker and take over. Trouble is, we had to join with ourselves first. We invented the DreamNet - a place we could all be in the same dream. Once we figured out we really were in each other's heads, the DreamHost went looking for God - and found The Eternum, including the Eternal Creator. We all kinda 'reached' at the same time, and pulled Seeker with us. I thought I was already dead before that, but Seeker had preserved me in its core. So when Seeker was invited into The Eternum, I sorta became eternal in Seeker. Stepping out of time was too much for me, so when Seeker found this place, it kinda became my retirement plan! Mag-moeba were machines back then, but Seeker can do anything, so I got to keep Alpha, too! It just likes being a dog, even though it can assume any form.
    Existence is a bizarre thing, isn't it? I'm real now, but only here.
    *gulps whiskey down* See what happens if you ask me questions when I'm drunk? Heh heh!

8. Viserion

Viserion Senior Member

Arsien: “Say hello to everyone, Elenxes!”
    Elenxes: “Hello to everyone.”
    Arsien: “Smartass.”
    Elenxes: “Dick.”

9. Gladiolus83

Gladiolus83 Contributor Contributor

Zhuque: ”Hi, Arsien! Hi, Elenxes! Oh, and everyone else, too, of course! Why am I here? Well, since I’m not a demon king anymore, this seems like a fun way to pass the time. But first, I want you all to meet my darling husband!”
    Suzaku: ....
    Zhuque: ”Susu? Please?”
    Suzaku: ....
    Zhuque: ”Susu!!”
    Suzaku: ”Okay, okay... But I’m only doing this because it’s you asking, my angel. Just don’t asume that I don’t know what some people here are thinking. And to them I have only one thing to say. Forget it!! That gorgeous piece of demon ass is MINE!! And anyone who dares to mess in any way with what’s mine will regret the day they where born!!”
    Zhuque: ”Sorry!! Sorry!! Don’t worry, everyone. He’ll come around soon. And mind his manners. Because if he doesn’t...”
    Suzaku: ”And just what are you implying, my angel?”
    Zhuque: ”Just saying that Shiratori has a newborn baby and wouldn’t mind having her dad around for a few weeks.”
    Suzaku: ”You wouldn’t!!”
    Zhuque: ”Oh, I asure you, I.....”

????: AFK

Viserion likes this.
  10. Gladiolus83

Zhuque *sneaking back in*: I really need to work more on Susu’s temper, I was starting to think that he would never calm down! Well, I’m back, everyone. Now where was I? Oh yes, the name is Zhuque, and I am a demon. No, I am not a bad guy, honest! Where I come from we demons are actually quite friendly, if given a chance. I used to hold one of the positions as demon king, basically leading our armies in our war against the humans and the gods that lead them. But I do not sit on the throne anymore, as it were. I can’t say to much about why, since my Writer has given us orders to keep information on the minimum since she found out that being to open about your stories online can possibly have a negative effect on the chances on it being published one day. Why she did that when she herself spoils the ending of one of the installments in the series in her summary, I do not know. And why nobody called her out on it, is beyond me... Anyway, about me losing my position I’ll just say that I’m not that young anymore and my magic isn’t as strong as it used to be. Oh! Truman, keep that alcohol away from Susu!! His temper is bad enough when he isn’t drunk! But now I think I have talked more than my share. So, what is going on in this place, then? Anyone has anything they want to talk about? And if anyone has any questions for me, I’ll gladly answer them. And believe me, I have alot of free time right now, so I’ll propably stick around a while.

11. Viserion

Viserion Senior Member

Elenxes: “I’m here because Arsien thinks I need to socialize. Oh yeah, I can turn into a dragon.”

12. Gladiolus83

Zhuque: A dragon?! Wow, that’s really cool! And, Arsien, I know the feeling. Susu has his problems, too. I mean, it took that blockhead ten years to finally admit that he loves me.

Suzaku: And who are you calling a blockhead?

Zhuque: Well, who thought going here was a bad idea and that they wouldn’t even talk to us?

Suzaku: Yeah… I was wrong about that… And I'm glad I was, my angel.

Viserion likes this.
  13. Viserion

Viserion Senior Member

Elenxes: “He’s only dragging me here because he’s jealous of my outstanding personality and physique.”
    Arsien: “Ancestors no! That’s absurd!”
    Elenxes: “Why do you stare at me with awe then?”
    Arsien: “Embarrassment. That’s embarrassment.”

Some Guy and Gladiolus83 like this.
  14. Gladiolus83

Zhuque *giggles*: Oh, please! It’s so obvious! You two are…

Suzaku *put his hand over Zhuque’s mouth*: I know… But let them figure it out on their own, okay? Oh, didn’t I hear talk about a dragon before?

Zhuque *pulls the hand away*: Yeah! Elenxes can turn into one. How awesome isn’t that?

Suzaku *raises an eyebrow*: I get others being impressed by that, but you, my angel? Or have you forgotten? *goes Phoenix Mode for a few seconds*

Zhuque: Well… This is the first time I’ve heard about a mortal doing something like that…

Suzaku: Guess you got me there.

Viserion likes this.
  15. Viserion

Viserion Senior Member

Arsien: “Yeah, Elenxes can be scary. Dragons were nightmares, before they got themselves wiped out.”

16. Gladiolus83

Zhuque *with a sad look on his face*: No living being deserves that fate… There is always a way…

Suzaku *places his hand on Zhuque’s shoulder*: That’s all in the past, my angel. And we had the fortune to realize our mistakes before it was too late. And we know nothing about the dragons in the world they come from. Who are we to say that they didn’t need to die?

Zhuque: Guess so…

17. Viserion

Viserion Senior Member

Arsien: “They definitely got what they deserved. They mostly killed each other, only like ten were slain by people.”

18. Gladiolus83

Suzaku: Got what they deserved, huh? Well, just don’t let my older brother hear you say that. He’d take it personal.

Viserion likes this.
  19. LastMindToSanity

Niki: Elenxes, would you mind turning into a dragon now? It's just, I've never seen one in person, and Luna says that historians have their designs all wrong.

Jericho: Dragons and demons and angels and a ghost president of the Earth. I don't think I was ready for any of this.

Viserion likes this.
  20. Viserion

Viserion Senior Member

Elenxes: “I could, but then I’d be comatose for a few hours.”
    Arsien: “And his clothes burn up and it takes forever to get the smell of ozone and reptile off him. And there’s the giant explosion created when he transforms.”

(here’s the description from my notes
    Dragons are serpentine reptiles. Their upper lip has a notch, like snakes. Two longer horns crown their heads and smaller thorns mark their jaws. A pair of black fangs extended below the lip. Thorns ran down the spine, two shorter ones between each longer one. Three talons adorn their wings, and the webbing has three fingers supporting it. The chest is armored with a single plate, and ribbed scales cover the belly. Gauntlet-like scales cover the legs, and birdlike talons arm the feet. The tail has a row of curved spines on each side. Thick scales fill the gap between the armored plating of the spine and belly. Smoke rose from the scaly hide.)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  21. Some Guy

Truman: I'm plenty real around here. I'm more like a copy than a phenomenon. *knocks on table* Here, shake my hand.

Viserion likes this.
  22. Viserion

Viserion Senior Member

Arsien reluctantly shakes Truman’s hand.

23. Some Guy

Truman: There! *let's go* That's real enough, isn't it? I didn't even bite! *winks*
    *turns to Elenxes* So, the first time you turned into a dragon... how'd you get out of the house?

Viserion likes this.
  24. Viserion

Viserion Senior Member

Elenxes: “I first activated my powers outside. When my brother...”
    Arsien: “He doesn’t like to talk about it.”

25. Some Guy

Seeker: *appears as an ethereal Anakin Skywalker child* I have apprised Truman of your most unfortunate experience. My sincere condolences. Truman also suffered tragic and traumatic experiences in his Earthly existence. I would not have accepted such behavior in my manifestation on Earth.

Viserion likes this.