Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melody2006w

melody2006w New Member

this is the best writing site on the internet,but.......

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by melody2006w, Dec 11, 2006.

Dear administrator:

Thank-you for allowing me to grace your family of writers . i have encounter some insulting problems from members of this site . The feed back on some of my writing material is not pleasant........ please intervene in this matter ......i dont want this situation blown out of context......

Thanking you inadvance
    melody 2006w

2. Eventualities

Eventualities New Member

Members of the moderation and administration team,

If the previous individual cannot receive criticism well, I would like to suggest that this is not the proper forum for such shallow purposes. If "melody" has an issue with the reviews, then she should cease from posting further works.

Thank you.

3. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

If you would like to report an inappropriate post, please do so by clicking on the "report thread" icon at the lower left of the post window.

Please do not address problems like this in the open forums. If you do not understand how to report a post then I would ask that you please PM a moderator and the post in question will be reviewed.

Since I have no idea what post you are referring to I can do nothing about it.

I am locking this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.