Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychotrshman

Psychotrshman Member

Sharing Potentially Useful Stuff

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Psychotrshman, Jul 6, 2012.

I really enjoy using this site, so I figure this time it's better to ask permission than forgiveness. I found a blog post (not mine) that is full of advice for people aiming to write a series of books. The blog is written by a publisher and I found it informative. Is this something I'm allowed to post a link to in order to share with others?

My other question, I found a piece of software that is great for character creation and outline notes. Its a legit free ware that my employer has us use on a daily basis. Can I share this information with others through a post? I know we can't advertise on the site and that's not my intention, I have no ties to the software. Im just looking to share some useful information. Thanks in advance for your guidance!

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

For your first question: Attention, please, regarding offsite links. Basically, you can post your take on it and provide the link as a reference. Or you can quote a very short passage, and use the link to attribute the source. But jjust a link and a few words? No.

As to your second question, ABSOLUJELY NOT. No advertisements or endorsements are permitted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.