1. Silver. Fox

Silver. Fox New Member

-Tips hat-

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Silver. Fox, Oct 7, 2011.

Hey all!
    Friends call me Fox, Scrapman the Blackman, but my real name is DeCavia.

I've been writing ever since sixth grade when my friends started drawing.
    It's always impressed me how interested people were into their artwork, how awe-inspired people were.

My brother, much like most of my friends, is into drawing and sculpting, but he's on a completely different level when it comes to skill. When people look at his work, they're not just awe-inspired, their heart stops and their jaw falls off. I want people to see that in my writing, I want people to feel what I feel as I write, I want them to fear for my characters lives when they're in trouble. I want them to think about my character and his girl and envy the amount of passion they share for each other, I want them their mouth to water as they long for the same kiss my character shares with his girl.

Ultimately, when people read my work, I want them to feel the same way as they would when looking at a picture drawn by an exceptionally passionate artist.

I hope to make a lot of friends here, read a lot of good work, get a lot of good ideas, and improve my writing skills =)

2. Protar

Protar Active Member

Welcome to the writing forums Silver fox and good luck with your writing. You've certainly got a lot of ambition. I like that in a person. Welcome aboard.

3. The Lady Victoria

The Lady Victoria New Member

Welcome! I'm new too. Gonna be posting as The Lady Victoria, she's a ghost btw.

My online pen name is Wisteria, real name...Paula. :)

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.