1. Xandrix

Xandrix New Member

Good Morning, or should I say good evening? I woke up at 4 pm so I'm not sure.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Xandrix, Oct 6, 2011.

Hi, everyone. My names Logan. Most people over the internet though, refer to me as Xandrix. It's been my alias since I was 14, and now i'm 22, yeah it's stuck. It's also tattooed to my back. My hobbies include writing, drawing, directing, photography, video game design, graphic design (advertising), video games (dirty habit), and drinking Red Bull (Addicted, don't hate).

Well I joined and created my profile yesterday. because i've been writing for years. Mainly short storys, series synopsis, character builds. But i've never been properly critiqued, or been given feedback regarding my ideas, and such. So I figured, that I might aswell start, to atleast see if anyone even likes my storys to begin with. Like I said, i've been writing for years, mainly focusing around the genres relating to Horror, Sci-Fi, and Fantasy. I've never really been into the "real", mainly because I find it boring. So i'm always trying to creat something unique, and that hasn't been thought up yet, which is incredibly hard in this industry. I've dabbled into Romance a bit, but mainly it's been so that I can integrate it into my other story's, so that I can give some of the characters, a base.

But yeah, i've been reading that the intro's should stay short, since no one wants to read an Essay long introduction. So, i'm not entirely sure what rules apply when posting up your own material, but i'm about to go find and read the terms, so i'm not in the dark. It's nice to meet you all here, and I hope I can find a place here for myself, to not only further my own skills in writing, but others aswell.

2. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

3. CottonCandi

CottonCandi Active Member

Welcome! I love Red Bull too! Ever mixed it with Mountain Dew? lol

4. The Lady Victoria

The Lady Victoria New Member

I agree with you, "real" writing is simply boring. Even while watching TV or a movie, if it's all dialogue and no action they have seriously lost me.

Welcome to the forum! I'm new here too, I'll be posting as my character, The Lady Victoria, my online pen name is Wisteria, real name...Paula

I write fantasy/vampires, ghosts, vampire zombies.

See ya around!

5. Sarah G

Sarah G New Member

Welcome:D