Tags:
  1. afrodite7

afrodite7 New Member

hey everybody ! :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by afrodite7, Nov 1, 2010.

-i joined this site a couple of days ago and got so excited at everything here,i never properly introduced myself!

-i am an 18 year old gilr and i am soon to be going to college.i am an avid writer and reader and i am working on a series of novels called the chronicles of isomia;isomia being the fictional planet that many of the stories take place on.

-i am currently on the first book and almost done actually,i plan to self publish.

-i am also a poet and i have many poems stashed all the way back from when i was just 13 years old.i usually write it as a way to vent thought and emotion.

-my favorite color is purple:)

-i also like to draw sometimes,but i prefer to draw in an almost cartoonish style than real people (i can draw real people ,but thats why we have cameras)

-my favorite book genres are fantasy and scifi,but i will read other things if they are good like 'the bluest eye,by toni morrison'

- i also enjoy reading webcomics,especially charby the vampirate

- i like only good animes like
    --revolutionary girl utena
    --sailor moon is pretty to look at but plot? :(
    -hellsing
    --claymore
    --devil may cry
    --full metal alchemist
    --samurai champloo
    --i like the characters are naruto but
    it gets boring for me
    -i also like movies ,particularly comedy movies and horror movies,maybe drama ,anything with johnny depp ,definately sci-fi and fantasy movies are pretty to stare at and i like nicely shot movies like shutter island :)

-i would like to say that i absolutely adore this site and i appreciate any help anyone has to offer.i will try to be as active of a member as possible.i have been trying to find a community of serious writers (both in real life and online) and i am very happy!i don't know any other serious writers who have sett writing as a a life long goal.

-also,welcome all new members!you'll love it here!

2. Eunoia

Eunoia Contributor Contributor

Welcome. :)