Tags:
  1. Temar Davis

Temar Davis New Member

Concept story for my new TV series

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Temar Davis, Aug 31, 2021.

So I came up with this concept for a show I'm making.

A boy named Davy Jackson hears a rustling noise coming from the garage. When he goes to the garage to check it out, he finds his father's motorcycle shaking. Suddenly, the motorcycle turns into a giant monster and attempts to attack Davy. After Davy calms down the monster, he reveals that his name is Beast Modelagoon (or Beast Mode for short). Beast explains that he is a alien called a "Dosole" who has the ability to turn into a invisible ghost after death and possess inanimate objects, turning them into giant monsters. Beast says that he is a intergalactic traveler who loves to explore the beauties of the galaxy. One day, Beast landed on earth to visit a island he always wanted to see when suddenly, he was killed by a anti-alien organization called Earth 51. One of Earth 51's members had a alien tracker that was still picking up energy even though they killed Beast. They eventually find out about Beast's powers and they will stop at nothing to hunt him down. Beast asks for Davy's help to defeat the organization and repair his ship so he can escape.

2. Homer Potvin

Homer Potvin A tombstone hand and a graveyard mind Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi, Temar. I moved this thread from the Workshop to Plot Development, as it an idea submitted for feedback and not a piece of writing looking for critique. And I dropped the "short story" prefix, as it is not a short story, but a television series.

3. samgallenberger

samgallenberger Member

How are you creating this show? Did someone pick it up?

4. Aled James Taylor

Aled James Taylor Contributor Contributor

Why would an intergalactic traveler who loves to explore the beauties of the galaxy, and who has the ability to speak English, feel threatened by a child? How giant is the monster if it's in the garage? What was on the island that was so attractive? The character doesn't sound very monstrous to me; he seems quite sophisticated and intelligent. When the creature turns inanimate objects into 'monsters', is it like 'Transformers'? If this is a children's show, having characters being killed is probably not appropriate.