Confused about her own gender

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pentip, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

I don't find cars something to consider, honestly speaking. :p I mean, they're just a metal thingy which can drive you from place to place. The only good thing is the comfort, but material comfort is last thing I ask in a guy anyway (as you can see lol) so there it goes in the dump.

2. (Mark)

(Mark) New Member

I don't even have a car...

3. Charisma

No wonder...j/k.

4. (Mark)

(Mark) New Member

I have a girlfriend and it's a pretty serious relationship. Haha, she couldn't care less that I don't have a car.

5. Charisma

Fair enough. I was only joking anyway.

6. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

a lot depends on how old a 'girl' you're talking about and what her personal situation/background is... a 15 year old who's never been on a real 'date' would not be likely to have the same reaction as a 22 year old who's been dealing socially with the opposite sex for years...

and a terminally shy 18 year old wouldn't react the same as an 'experienced' 14 year old who's already made the rounds of her school's football team...

so, i say the questions are silly and some of the answers sillier, since there's no one-size-fits-all there...

7. Luminous

Luminous New Member

Something about your use of ellipsises makes me believe you don't like humans too much, and or are disappointed in them.

I'm pretty disappointed in them. I'm curious what causes your distaste. I could just be causing confusion, I understand, on the other hand.

8. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

an odd observation, to be sure... fyi, i use ellipses only for convenience sake, in posting and emailing, when i'm writing about all kinds of things, so i don't see how that relates to my feelings about the human race... that said, you're right in that i don't have a high opinion of the species, as you'd know from the get-go, if you checked out my site...

if you'd like to know more, feel free to email me...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com

9. Pentip

Pentip New Member

It was not my brother who said this, it was some girl on a chat room. I don't think she had her head on straight, or else believed that all girls are like her....

10. Pentip

Pentip New Member

Depends on the date... depends on the intention, depends on the person. Dates can be very improper, when you get right down to it. The basic idea of the statement was that, if a girl is asked out on a date, she will say yes, regardless of the person.

11. Pentip

Pentip New Member

Just generally I guess, if he's not particularly outstanding in either direction.

12. Pentip

Pentip New Member

Personally I find the entire human race a rather serious disappointment, including myself. We all could amount to so much, and yet we squander it off on unimportant things. I am a chronic procrastinator. And I tend to go with the flow so often. If I actually tried, I could accomplish great feats.

13. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Psst - you can edit your own post and add to it, rather than creating several one-liners. Sometimes it makes sense to split unrelated thoughts or responses over a couple posts, but in general try to avoid stringing a whole slew of posts together in a row.

(notable exception, the What Are You Listening To Thread, That's just a historical anomaly)

It's not a rule, but it's good forum etiquette.

14. Neha

Neha Beyond Infinity. Contributor

I dun care about cars...I would rather I drove him around rather....lol

As for a date....I guess it'll depend on the person asking.....the only time I made a mistake about a guy was when I asked him out, and look where the relationship got us to,.otherwise I guess, the guy'll have to be taller, like Sarthak's height. He has to be dark, with just the trace of a beard.......he's to have button eyes, nd be real real cute in ANY sense........nature wise considering..........unfortunately for me......not many people fall in this criteria.

15. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

So you prefer to be in control. :)

16. Neha

Neha Beyond Infinity. Contributor

more like I like flaunting........lol......as for control, I always am in control....I could talk to a person and I'd never run outta topics to talk of, until the other person got bored ;)