1. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

i hate this

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pyrox91992, Aug 16, 2007.

once again, i thought i was having a good day and it is screwed up now
    i hate that
    do any of u get days like that, u wake up and are really happy because u r looking forward to something and then someone or something comes along to mess it up

2. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

yep, today was one of those darling so i totaly sympathise.

3. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

im sry for u too heather, it just sux cuz i was so happy when i got up, and now, well, yea

4. Heather Louise

yea, it happens darling, you jst need to take it with a pinch of salt. ask anyone here earlier, i was in the worlds best mood, now i feel like crap warmed up, lol.

5. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

lol yea, well, i wisht that it wasnt today that everything got screwed up, but my mom always seems to pick the best days to ruin my mood, lol, i just got to b used to it, its wut moms r for

6. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Why you little! <stomps your toes>

happy happy come on people smile cause it is the one thing in life that is free and when you smile eventually you feel a little bit better. :):):) I know it may seem as though life is crap, but hey we are alive and breathing and there you go two reasons to smile.

7. Heather Louise

yea well, hopefully tommorrow will be better. :)

8. Torana

The only one that can screw your day is yourself. If you don't want to miserable then don't let people get to you. I don't and that is how I managed to stay happy for the last few weeks now.

9. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

i will b a little better later but i wont b happy at all today and i know that becuase, well, today was a very important day for me and my mom decided she'd screw it up

10. Heather Louise

i am sorry to hear it, honestly i am. just remember though, once you reach the bottom, you can only go up from there. :D

11. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Oh, it's ok. It happens alot with me as well, the trick is to divert our attention to something which hasn't messed up yet and stick to it. At least I try to do that.

12. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Happiness comes from within. Always. There are always good things in life, and not so good things. How you face the day depends a lot on which you focus on.

Moods and 'tudes, 'tudes and moods...

13. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

lol yea, thats true, and i shouldnt say i wont be happy today i will b a little happy a little later but the good mood is gone for sure

14. Torana

Good moods are easy to find if you are willing to open your heart and mind up to the better things in life and ignore the bad things in life.

15. rml8607

rml8607 New Member

when i'm in a bad mood I watch a silly disney movie or a movie I really love.

16. Raven

Raven Banned

Then simple. Turn your day around.

You have the power to change things around you and about you. Instead of sticking with having a horrid day turn it around in your favour.

17. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    God I wish it was that easy.
    Most of last week and early this week sucked, as I wandered Beijing looking for a relatively simple computer piece (power cord) so I could redo my resume, and save it to a memory card to with a bunch of scanned documents to get a job. It took 5 days to find one used, because Chinese law doesn't let them sell foriegn computer parts new.
    Each day I'd wake up with a plan of action and a new area to search, only to head home a little poorer from transportation fees, hot and exhausted.
    It took two days of walking no farther then a block for food and internet before my feet stopped hurting.

Edit: Of course when I finally found the computer part and bought a phone to help with the job search my day and the entire week improved.
    Now I just need to get a job.

18. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

You know, the more I think about China... the more I have the feeling that place really needs to be reformed. I mean, if they don't even know that anti-freeze doesn't go in toothpaste, what hope do we have?

19. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    It seems from what I've read and living here, that the people know what they're doing. They don't always do the best job, but who does. But they're hard working (some of the work schedules are insane), fairly inventive (usually in a good way), and willing to learn. Its the government thats a complete and utter screw up.
    I figure within ten years if the government doesn't reform, they'll be coming very close to a revolution.

20. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Yeah, and it's funny how the government is somewhat contradictory in the way it handles its business. With that many people, and so many mess ups, it's only a matter of time before something happens. However, you can tell they're pretty hard working as they had to modernize themselves pretty quickly -- and now it's hard to live without having something from them.