1. Leonardo Pisano

Leonardo Pisano Active Member

10 Day Book Club : does anyone here have experience with them?

Discussion in 'Traditional Publishing' started by Leonardo Pisano, Jun 21, 2011.

I stumbled upon 10 Day Book Club, which looks like an interesting concept for aspiring writers. I haven't come across such concept before, but I didn't look too hard to be frank. Does anyone have experience with them? Are there any alternatives anyone knows about?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2020
  2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

site looks very amateurish and the $10 fee sounds like nothing but a scam to me, leo...

also, with the flood of spam posts we've been having lately that contain links that are potentially dangerous, it's not a good idea for you to add a link to your post, imo...

i did the prudent thing and just typed in the name of the site to google and got to it that way, just in case someone had hacked your member id and was posting yet more 'bleep' in your name... yes, i'm sure someone's figured out how to do that by now...

love and hugs, maia