Crystan: Dawn of War (Discussion)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Teele, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Teele

Teele New Member

Alrighty! SD, you're good. As long as you know and you're fine with that age, we're cool. :cool:

Leaka, great character. I especially like the drawing! I also liked your idea of the Seven Prodigies. We may not have heard the last of this.... :D
    So yeah, name, background, appearance, occupation, and personality all check out. I'll just remind you about the age thing. At 18, the maturity level of an Aelin is about equivalent to a 13 or 14-year old teen. If you're cool with that, awesome. If not, the equivalent age in 'Aelin years' is about 38-40.
    Finally, I just have a minor issue with the weapon. I don't mind the whip in the slightest, but the fact that it's a diamond-cutting whip is just a little extreme. Might wanna leave that bit out. ;)

Looks great, everyone! I'm stoked.

2. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

So I have to make him 19 to have the maturity level of a 15 year old?

Cause that was what I was trying to get at, since I had a feeling it was one of those things.
    Thank you the drawing is fabulous and it is one of my all time favorite characters.
    This is my character on most fantasy RPGs, just I have never used him on this sight.

3. Teele

Teele New Member

Yeah, probably around 19-22; around in there. I really should finalize the whole thing, but what you got'll probably be fine for now.

4. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Sounds great, can't wait to start. Except still decideing if i'm gona try and RP a female char this time. Hmmmmm.

5. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

All well I'm going to keep him with the maturity level of a fourteen year old.
    Might bring some interesting cards to the table.

6. Teele

Teele New Member

Whatever you wanna do, bud. We have three more places to fill, and one more that needs to get filled in more completely. Best-case scenario: they all end up being girls. lol.

7. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

My character is male.
    He just looks like a chick.

8. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

AHHH I find it so weird that people play dudes that look like chicks. Everytime that song pops in to my head. Daa daa, daa daa, Dude looks like a la-dy, Daa daa, dude looks like a lady. LOL good song, but bad images. :) Really though I've meet alot of feminin looking guys but they all still looked like guys. They might have pulled off the chick look in full crossdressing mode but really guys tend to look like guys, the whole adams apple thing. But i've seen chicks who not only look like dudes but dress like them to so that's far more beliveable. (Ignore this rant please :) )

9. Teele

Teele New Member

Yeeeah. Let's not go there. :D

10. Aurora_Black

Aurora_Black New Member

Hello guys, I joined for some random happy fun time, so whats up?

11. Teele

Teele New Member

Whattup, AB? Not much. We're just discussing our various characters and the natures thereof. Generally just having a good ol' time. :cool:

12. Bick

Bick New Member

Anyway. I've decided I really need a break from school work :) So. I'mma go work on a character and finally get it up.

I'm not sure I really understood when Raven meant when he posted the second time... o_O You can't start the game, but we can post profiles?

13. Teele

Teele New Member

There's a lot of car-driving, gun-slinging, skull-cracking action going on in the RPG section right now, and Raven wants to wait until a little bit of it settles down before we launch into our epic.

Which brings me to a correction: I am informed by a Higher Authority that this thing can start as soon as either Sleepers or Thief Race come off the list. Right now, it looks like Mars has just about everyone's attention, though (including mine :D), so it may still be until next week sometime before the fun begins!

14. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

I've updated Chaos'es background a little to add some more detail. Also, it probably is a good idea to wait until things calm down in the Cyberpunk Trilogy until you start.

15. Teele

Teele New Member

Probably. It would probably be best for me, too, if I had nothing else on my mind except this. :D Oh, and to correct my earlier statement, Thief Race is now done, but yeah. We're gonna stick to the original plan and wait till Mars is done. Sorry about the indecisiveness, folks!

16. Crescentvn

Crescentvn New Member

If you like brain-cracking manga then this is for you. I am very obsessed with "God (with a brain of course XD) of the new world" thing, and Kira just happened to be the right person. Though others might not agree with his method I still think that is necessary. Plus, his personality is so damn cool, very cruel and do almost everything to achieve his goal. The other character that I can compare to Kira is Lelouch (Shadow Dragon's avatar) from Anime Code Geass. Similar to Kira, he got the power and used it to change the world. But Kira is built more god-like. And somehow Lelouch looks gay (>_< sorry Shadow Dragon no offense).

Sorry for off topic too much, so only one female char so far. Depend, I can change my profile to female, but need to think more about it. Or Teele make Hawk a female char, you know receive an invitation from a girl is way better (just kidding).

17. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

No its a smart choice.

I started my Tyrannical Dawn at the same Cyberpunk Las Vegas started. That is no fun.
    It really felt like I was in competition and it felt bad when Cyberpunk got more attention then Tyrannical.
    Tyrannical was jealous.

18. Teele

Teele New Member

:D Well, to offer my anime comments, it is actually quite common for anime guys to look like anime girls. Generally, between styles, you kinda have to see a male and female together to see the difference, which is usually in the size of the eyes, the eyelashes, and the size of the nose.

But, back to the topic at hand! LOL. If I had known that there would be mostly males coming into the mix, I probably would have had a female make the request. Alas, I have Hawk's image in my head and it would just not seem right to change him at this point unless I had a really REALLY good reason to do so.

But don't despair! If no love interests join the party of their own accord, I'll provide a few for ya!

19. Gloom Kitty

Gloom Kitty Banned

in a little cage in the bowls of Cephalid
    :eek:LOL I'm the only girl in the village he, he

20. Teele

Teele New Member

:D Watch out. That's all I gotta say.

LOL. Just kiddin'. Don't worry. We got three slots left, looks like, and some players might be switching over. And, we're gonna have 12 players here, so I'm probably gonna have to split you guys into teams to make things a little more wieldy. So, gents, don't worry. I'll be providing additional female interests along the way. And lady(ies), don't worry, because you'll only have 3 or 4 gents to fight of....not like, 9. :D

21. Bick

Bick New Member

Right xD So. I ended up falling asleep instead... When will this rpg start? I'm not going to have time again until this weekend Dx

22. Raven

Raven Banned

The game can start at Teeles descretion or until the Max players have signed.

The Max players allowed for all RPGs is 12 or less depends on GMs descretion.

But yes Thief has closed so Crystan is now the next active.

The Next RPG game in queue will be after Mars has closed.

23. Foxee

Foxee Contributor Contributor

Argh...I said no more RP's right now but I may have to join. After all, you need another girl. :D

24. Teele

Teele New Member

As soon as Mars is done, I'll start (sometime next week). Right now, I'm very heavily involved therein and I'd like Crystan to be my sole focus while I'm doing it...just to make sure I know I've done my best. ;)

:eek: YES! Come on in! I'd be honored to have you aboard! -bows-

25. Foxee

Foxee Contributor Contributor

[/FONT][/SIZE]

:eek: YES! Come on in! I'd be honored to have you aboard! -bows-
    [/QUOTE]
    How can I resist that? ;) Besides, I have a character in mind and I like her...can't NOT write them when they just spring into your head like that.