1. Adam Bolander

Adam Bolander Senior Member

Cursewalker?

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Adam Bolander, Oct 17, 2020.

Due to complicated events that I don't feel like typing out right now (but which you can read about HERE) the main character in my story becomes a cross between a wendigo and a skinwalker. Basically, he can freely turn back and forth from human to wendigo form while others are stuck in monster form. Since that means he's not really a skinwalker or a wendigo, I need to come up with a new name for him. How does cursewalker sound? Since becoming a wendigo is a curse, but he has the skinwalker's power of transformation, the name is a combination of the two just like he is.

2. CrimsonAngel

CrimsonAngel Banned

Cursewalker sound cool, I'd go with that.

Fog and Adam Bolander like this.
  3. LazyBear

LazyBear Banned

The name is okay because it's dark, descriptive and easy to remember. The reader would however have a hard time imagining what it looks like when you mix different things together. Often when making up a new deity or creature, I end up finding a much better version of what I was going for with accompanying songs and legends in obscure history references about forgotten civilizations that lend credibility and inspire new character arcs.

4. Naomasa298

Naomasa298 HP: 10/190 Status: Confused Contributor

Wendiwalker.

Skindigo.