1. Baron Frosti

Baron Frosti New Member

New November

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Baron Frosti, Nov 12, 2016.

Hello! After blogging and tweeting for years, I've decided to try my hand at creative writing. I've read about 101 how to books on writing and publishing, am subscribed to dozens of podcasts, and have signed up for a course in the spring. Meanwhile, I have a 4x3 magnetic storyboard on which I am mapping out where I hope to go with my first story. Will I ever bite the bullet and start writing the story? I'm here to learn and make friends.

2. hedda

hedda New Member

Welcome... I'm here for the same reasons I guess. What do you enjoy writing the best?

3. Baron Frosti

Baron Frosti New Member

My blogging style is fun and humorous - I hope! I mostly read scifi adventure. I'm obsessed with novels in the generation ship niche. I'd like to write a scifi adventure with my unique voice in that setting. I'm a numbers guy by day so am (sometimes overly?) focused on structure, technique, plotting, tools, etc. I write a mean to-do list!