Tags:
  1. Bluemouth

Bluemouth Contributor Contributor

Did Aliens Build the Pyramids?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bluemouth, Jan 24, 2008.

If you decide to read this thread please keep in mind that while I know quite a bit on this topic, I may state facts that are a little off due to my excitement. If this is the case, feel free to correct me. But a majority of what I have to say will one day be proven as fact.

What would you say if I stated the pyramids were built, or designed, by aliens, rather than the Egyptians? You may laugh, but I have solid evidence, and there are a growing number like myself who are finally jumping on board and discovering the truth about the past.

I won't go into extreme details, although if this topic interests you, a simple 'aliens built pyramids' Google search will give you a number of sites. Basically, let's start with the knowledge required to build such momentous structures. At the time, the Egyptians were not aware of the advanced mathematics we have today. Concepts such as Pi, were not yet discovered. They knew nothing of latitudes and longitudes, nor did they know where the North Pole was, or if it even existed. So then how did they manage to build pyramids that were 1/10th of and inch off being perfectly straight, and how did they manage to construct the Great Pyramid of Giza so that it was perfectly in line with the North Pole? Also, if you take the perimeter of the pyramid and divide it by two times the height, you get a number exactly equivalent to pi (3.14159). Even stranger, the pyramid lies on the point 31 degrees north by 31 degrees west. Coincidentally, these two lines cover the most combined land area in the world, making the Great Pyramid the centre of all land mass of the world. Hmm.(Source)

Let's look at the technology around at the time. Supposedly, the Egyptians were able to build the Great Pyramid by lugging stone blocks into position. Each block weighed on average 1.5 tonnes. Apparently, it took them 20 years to complete the pyramid, with 100,000 men working on it each day. But even this large a workforce couldn't have constructed the pyramid with the technology at the time. So how did they manage to get the blocks into positions so extreme that not even a razor blade could fit between two of the stones. Let's look at two of the common assumptions: ramp and roll.

The ramp technique states the Egyptians built a ramp that ascended around the pyramid as the structure got taller. This is a ridiculous theory since they would've needed more materials to build the ramp than the actual pyramid. And who was working on the ramp when the pyramid needed full attention? Furthermore, where did the materials for the ramp come from? There was hardly enough stones for the actual pyramid. Also, where did the ramp materials go? We certainly haven't found a large discardment of materials anywhere.

The roll technique states the Egyptians cut down trees in nearby regions, and used the trunks to help roll the heavy stones across the ground to the pyramids. Why on earth would they want to do that? While I can't recall the name of the trees supposedly used, they were in fact a food source for the Egyptians, and the number of trees needed for this process would've been phenomenal. For example, how many times could each trunk survive being placed under the stone's weight? Very few.

This takes us back to where we started. How did they build the pyramids, in particular, the Great Pyramid? The tools they had at the time couldn't have done the job. In fact, the tools we have today couldn't do the job in 20 years. How did they do it? Simple - they didn't.

Before I take this topic outside of Earth, I'll leave you with another striking fact. Throughout their history, the Egyptians made sure to record everything about their civilisation: methods of agriculture, hierarchy, beliefs, events and celebrations, lifestyles. Yet, there is abosulutely no mention of the pyramids being built. Nothing at all. I ask you to find an answer as to why this might be the case?

Looking at some of the hieroglyphic depictions created we come across some interesting discoveries. In one picture, a being is depicted and not specified as a god. This is strange, but it is not unique to the Egyptian culture. In fact, there are rock drawings in the Incan Empire depicting human-like creatures wearing space suits. I believe there are similar pictures in Iraq or Afghanistan. So around 10,000 BC these pictures are appearing in Egypt, and then between 1400-1500 AD, they're drawn in the Inca Empire. These are, of course, well before the invention of the space suit.

What fascinates me the most are the writings of a tenth planet by the Incans and, I believe, the Egyptians. My main question is this - how did these civilisations even know about the other nine planets (imagine that Pluto is still labelled a planet)? Furthermore, how did they know about a tenth one that only modern astronomy has accepted exists, yet we haven't been able to get an exact location on it. This planet is known as Planet X, and is apparently where the visitors to Earth came from, as stated in the pictures and writings. Trivia: Have you heard about the mysterious fungi that escaped and killed everybody that went near King Kufu's tomb? Was that really a curse, or was it ancient fungi? Maybe, it was fungi from another world? Planet X?

Finally, we can all agree the Great Pyramid is something to marvel at. To this day, it has survived exceptionally well. But why, 500 years after the Great Pyramid was built, could the Egyptians fail to create smaller pyramids of equal quality. Today, these smaller clones are crumbling, yet the biggest and the best remains standing tall.

But enough fiddling around. If some of you are still skeptical, I believe I can change your opinions. Let's look at the planet Mars. In 1976, NASA's Viking made it to Mars, where it took photographs of some unique objects. In fact, so unique that NASA attempted to cover up the images. But once they were out, it became clear something strange was going on. On the planet Mars, there is an elevated rockface 1 mile long, of a face (see below).

[​IMG]

At the time, NASA attempted the cover-up that it was a "trick of light". Ridiculous, and disproven when another picture was discovered from the Viking taken at another time and from a separate angle. NASA was silenced. Further research into the structure shows indents for pupils in the eye sockets and teeth in the mouth. Skeptics will argue the recent pictures show it isn't actually a face. While this may seem a worthy argument, I challenge them to answer the mystery of the D&M pyramid. Regardless, the face remains an impressive freak of nature structure. Oh, but that's nothing. Did I forget to mention that just nearby there's a pyramid? Please, view in awe the picture below, depicting the pyramid and face in the Cydonia Complex of Mars.

[​IMG]

You'll notice that to the left of the pyramid is a possible city. It's a very big coincidence to discover these objects all in close proximity to one another. So, can you honestly deny what you are seeing? But it once again gets better. NASA discovered a second face, on the opposite side of the planet. Similar in appearance to the first, it erupted speculation upon its discovery. But it is with the location of the Cydonia complex that has many people talking. Almost in the equivalent position on Mars as the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt, it's all a little spooky.

And finally, the most recent discovery. This one is certainly open for speculation. An alien walking around on Mars?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It can't be a rock formation because there's no consistency with the others. Also, it's looks too human-like. In fact, it seems to belong in Star Wars and would be a welcome discovery to Bigfoot fanatics if someone saw it in Oregon. To me, it appears to be running over rocks, looking as we would in the same situation.

Well, this took a long time to write, but I'm keen to see what everyone thinks about it. Allow yourself to digest the facts and hopefully you'll become caught up in the mystique of the situation. Aliens exist, there's no doubt, and we've been visited in the past. Perhaps, as could be suggested by the astronaut pictures, we have been visited by our future selves?

I'll leave it to you.

If anyone is interested in hearing more, these videos are excellent:

Did Aliens Build the Pyramids?

Aliens = Pyramids? - this second video is Part 1 of 3, you can link to the others from the site.

2. Bluemouth

This is a picture I couldn't fit into the first post - a distance shot of the 'alien':

[​IMG]

3. EyezForYou

EyezForYou Active Member

Bluemouth, I feel sorry for you.

That's all I'll have to say.

4. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

I must admit, it does sound fascinating Bluemouth, though I remain quite skeptical about the whole thing...

5. Raven

Raven Banned

Comments like that are most unhelpful And this just shows how typical your atitude continues to be. Keep it up and its a ban.

6. Raven

Raven Banned

@Bluemouth. Well that certainly took some reading ;) I actually feel the same on this I've always been interested in the mythe of have we been visited.

Myself I don't beleive we come from Earth and have evolved from Apes. I believe we came to earth and the Pyramids are our clue.
    Who knows we could have been such a destructive race that we were banished here, and those aliens we get a glimpse of and the flying saucers are those aliens indeed visiting us, but keeping an eye on us.
    And every now and then they leave us with some tech to figure out. I mean we have advanced a great deal in the last 10 years.
    But as a race we are still hell bent on war.

That of course is just one of many possibilities but I'll admit this discovery is somewhat exciting news and I too don't think it looks anything like a rock and indeed feel it could be living. :) Heres to hoping.

7. ILTBY

ILTBY Contributor Contributor

I haven't read the article as it's far too late and I saw quite a bit about that last photo on the news, but I actually think there looks to be a second body in the image, too - if I look at the shape a little to the first figure's right, I can see a body that seems doubled over. No idea if I believe in aliens or that aliens inhabit Mars, but I'm happy to keep an open mind.

However, being a large Ancient History fan, Egypt and Greece in particular, I would dispute the suggestion that aliens built the pyramids as, for me, there's just far too much archaeological evidence to prove their Egyptian origin.

Interesting post, I'll definitely read the whole thing tomorrow, thanks for sharing :)

8. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

Why the idea of humanoid life on Mars is truely fascinating and really gets my imagination going, I'm going to have to say this is not valid proof. Photographs are never 100% perfect, and discoloration in the photo or a mark can make the craziest shapes that if looked upon carefully resemble all sorts of things. That's how we get so many damn "ghost" pictures.:p

9. CharlieTheUnicorn13

CharlieTheUnicorn13 New Member

Somewhere in this universe... Is there some reason
    Well, there really isn't valid proof of anything, but I see what you're saying.

Interesting article, it makes sense to me. I can believe that.

That isn't hard to believe. :p

10. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Having looked at the Mars photo carefully, there can be no possible doubt: We have found Elvis at last!

11. lessa

lessa New Member

if Elvis is on Mars then I am staying on earth.

Interesting article and pictures. I am only certain that I am totally uncertain about what I believe.

12. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

hahaha. Dammit Banzai- I told you not to go for a walk that day! I told you we were being watched! But noooo.... you just had to take a stroll, didn't you??!!

But seriously- It's kinda scary really. I believe there's someone else out there, well, another civilisation out there. How can we be the only ones?? But it's kinda scary really, I think that's what a lot of people are- afraid of the unknown. Most humans base their beliefs on what is already known and forged before them. But this is new. This is, admitidly, creepy.

And even if it's going to be called a hoax- it wont go away, not now. I mean, I was thinking,muhuh, riiiiiiggghhhhttt.... someone's missed his meds. But I actually took a look at it. I mean, I probably wont put beliefs one hundred percent behind it, but I'm just hoping that these guys are the nice guys- not the mean guys!

And can we please have a Dr? And like- the stargate team on this? Please????

13. Cogito

I'm a professional skeptic, i.e. a scientist by training. As such, I cannot entirely discount the possibility that the Mars photo is a life form. However, I think the likelihood of that is very low, based on all the other evidence we have about the Martian surface. As for the photo, it really isn't very distinct, nor do I know what the scale is, but it's probably in the same category as all the other unusual visuals that have been seen on Mars and othe bodies of the solar system, all of which up until now have either been tricks of the light and shadows or (like the canals) artifacts of the viewing equipment.

As for the Egyptian pyramids, those were built by the slaves under the Go'auld. Everyone knows that!

14. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

I mean- Hellloooo!!!!, like, Ohhmyyygooood. Everyone knows that!

But there are surfaces on Earth that are supposed to be similar to the Mars surface. They take the little dune buggies around to places to test them out. And if this is an Alien, then it could be safe for him to walk around out there in those conditions. If it's not a fake picture, then hey- it's not human. Well, unless it's in a timmy,whimy,wibbly,wobbly space time continuim ball of... time... then I'm sure it's not human. But then again, it could of been doctored. And if the closer shots were taken from that landscape view- then whomever spotted it must of had good eyes....

15. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

Ooo neato.

Naturally I don't believe in aliens on mars anymore than I believe in bigfoot, UFO's, or Titanic (The last one is the biggest conspiracy in history! Everyone knows Leonardo De Caprio didn't die in the middle of the atlantic! Herasy I say!). Still its fun to read about this stuff.

Though i'm pretty sure they've proven there is no face on Mars. I don't know the whole story but its something about a trick ofthe light in the photo and that the face is actually two oddly shaped mountains who's shadows cast a face like appearence.

That alien one is neat though.

"Finally, we can all agree the Great Pyramid is something to marvel at. To this day, it has survived exceptionally well. But why, 500 years after the Great Pyramid was built, could the Egyptians fail to create smaller pyramids of equal quality. Today, these smaller clones are crumbling, yet the biggest and the best remains standing tall." ~ This can be explained by enviromental factors. Salt and wind would errod anything made of stone and the Great Pyramids only survive because of the sheer volume of stones used in their constructuion. The smaller pyrimids could have been of similar in quality but because they are smaller will degrade faster.

I agree with Cogito though. Everyone knows Rah enslaved humanity and used them to build the pyrmids for his motherships! Haven't you watched the Sci-fi channel?

16. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

I would if someone, namely my BF would actually get it. Sheesh. I tell ya- Sci-Fi Shows are going to be the thing that saves us- cause they tell us what to do.... and ohagwd I am not making sense.
    But like the face mountain thingy- it was so called 'proven' to be a light anomoly or something but people still rekon that it's an alien sort of thing. So this new picture wont get put down to a simple hoax, lots of people are still going to believe that it's real.

17. Cogito

These are the same people who will buy a pancake for $2500 because the scorch marks are shaped like Elvis. They have their beliefs, no matter what evidence is presented to the contrary.

Call it obstinacy, or call it faith.

18. Bluemouth

Hulls, I really appreciate what you had to say at the start there. I get a lot of rude, ignorant people abusing me from time to time. I actually find your theory extremely interesting and thought-provoking. The only thing I would question is the Neanderthals and how they work into it? My theory on how we got here is that sometime after the Big Bang, a comet struck Earth. On that coment were cells, frozen into the ice. Once the comet collided, the cells went on to evolve into life, eventually ending with us.

ILTBY, I've heard people saying it appears the figure is bending down to help up a fallen 'other'. But I can't seem to find what everyone is looking at? It's really creep though, eh?

Cogito, the thing is, the picture was taken from ground level. I think that may be the most startling variable here. While pictures of the Cydonia face, up close, have shown that lighting and other atmospheric conditions altered its appearance on the most part, this one can't really be argued with those points. Either it's the best humanoid-looking rock I've ever seen, or it's life. Of course, another angle would be excellent. If they went back to the same location and tok a similar photo, we'd probably find the answer we're looking for.

DOZ, I'm glad to see the 'creepy' effect has been working on you. :p Something I always found interesting, to do with the Incan UFO runways in the mountains, was when they found cave paintings depicting the Incans pointing to the sky, a 'UFO' descending to Earth. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Thanks to everyone that gave the article a read and hopefully you took something away from it! :D

Oh and also, although you've all been jokingly talking about Stargate's pyramid theory - the Egyptians didn't actually believe in slavery, so, if they did build the pyramid, there wouldn't have been slaves.

19. Cogito

I think most Judeo-Christians would argue that point, based on the Old Testament book of Exodus.

20. Raven

Raven Banned

I believe the Neanderthals were proberly a separate race altogether. Don't forget there is 500,000 years of missing history regarding the Human race.
    Those pyramids and various other things are proberly our only clue to our genuine past.

We are far to advanced on the thought pattern to have evolved from apes. And we also adapt very quickly to new things and our surroundings. Some of the tech we have is far advanced for the short time its taken to develop.

We are most certainly an intelligent race but we lack the proper facility to work out how those pyramids were really made. And the fact we've tried to make them ourselves and failed miserably is proof of that.

The past haunts us but in truth it’s the past that has proberly damned us. We can build spaceships space stations but that’s all we can do. I really do believe we somehow became either stranded and made the best of what we had or we were banished here.

21. Bluemouth

In return, many would argue from the Egyptian viewpoint. Also, heavily dis-believing atheists would argue that the Old Testament is full of theory and no evidence. Of course, religion is another topic and we don't want to stray into it here.

I love having to think about this. It's like when you try and comprehend what the universe is - how far it goes, what's out there? Glad to see you're open-minded, Hulls.

22. Raven

Raven Banned

LOL the universe is far to big for the small minded. ;)

23. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

I knew this was out there somewhere. Naturally, Wikipedia gots everything.

High Resolution Photo of the Face on Mars

24. lessa

lessa New Member

But there are surfaces on Earth that are supposed to be similar to the Mars surface. They take the little dune buggies around to places to test them out.

One of those places was Sudbury Ontario.
    a mining city that was formed long time ago by a meteor.
    NASA came there and tested all sorts of equipment before heading for the moon.
    Gave Sudbury a bad rep. It is actually a very beautiful area except for some spots.
    But the news and media have it as a rock with nothing else.
    Some people actually have the impression the moon has more landscape than Sudbury.

25. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    This is just some quick stuff I'm jotting down, as its late at night, but I may not be on tomorrow.

1) The Great pyramid and its companions are actually some of the last built. The smaller less well built step pyramids came before it. As well there are smaller pyramids made in a similar style to the Great pyramid but they are less accessable, smaller and less interesting.

2) The pyramid shape is one of the strongest shapes in the world. Sand dunes form it all the time. Mountains often form pyramid shapes. So having pyramid like shapes on Mars and other planets isn't that farfetched.

3) The face on Mars was actually disproven. Nasa took photos of the area a few years ago and proved it was just shadows and interesting rocks. They didn't cover it up. I'll try to find the link again, its been a few years since I last looked at it.

4) The figure on Mars. Thats interesting but I want to know how the person who spotted it cleaned up the image. The figure is far away (look at the original photo), so some of those features could be a single pixel in size. Get me a few more verified people to look it over and confirm it and I'll believe it.

5) The pyramids being impossible to build. I'm not so certain. They used to say the same for the Easter Island heads. Then some people paid attention to the ancestors of the original inhabitants. Got some logs about the same type and size that Easter Island used to have, and lifted up one of the larger surviving heads. It worked fairly well.

6) Egypts climate is one of the better ones in the world. Along the Nile. So the Egyptians had two seasons of heavy farming right after the seasonal floods. Then they had 2 seasons of virtually no work. So there was a large workforce available. Also considering the large scale irrigation ditches, dams, and walls to keep out the desert sands, they knew how to work with the materials at hand, and could build large public works.

7) The pyramid builders. They've discovered a village near the Great Pyramid. It is well preserved and shows the facilities the workers lived in and how they lived. They have found clay and papyrus letters from educated workers letting their families know that they are alright, and asking how they're children are doing.

8) Aliens!!! :p I'm not saying aliens didn't visit in the past. I don't know. Some myths are very intriguing concerning this. But I don't think they did much to affect our civilization or created/put humans on Earth. We have way too much DNA that resembles chimps, and the fossil record isn't as bad as people like to say it is.
    Also why would create us and leave us alone, or abandon us leaving us in the bronze age?

9)The tenth planet.
    A Catholic Monk in the 16th century I believe said that the stars were like our sun and that each of them probably had another Earth around it.
    A tribe in Africa apparently had a belief that there was a ninth planet (Pluto) in the solar system. This was before Pluto was discovered, but it was suspected. It was used as proof for decades that aliens had visited them in the ancient past.
    Now anthropologists have discovered that until the tribe was visited by the first anthropologist they didn't have that belief. None of their stories even mentioned it. Then a European visited and suddenly they believed their was a ninth planet.
    So this leads to three possible conclusions.
    - The Egyptians were lucky and got it right.
    - We're misinterpreting their myths or reading a lot more into it then we should.
    -They were visited by aliens.

10) Still dealing with the 10th planet. The tenth planet is out beyond Pluto. What could survive on it? It would be cold and dead. If it was an alien outpost only. Why not have it on the moon. Or Mars. Or just a space station. Then they could use solar energy, and have access to more materials. And be closer to the Earth which they were apparently interested in.

11) The Incan airstrips. You can see those lines pretty clearly from the mountains that surround the plateau. All it would take is time, some thought, and workers. Give someone a religious reason and they will do some pretty strange things.

12) People back then were primitive, they weren't stupid. Give them some credit. Just because they couldn't write down all the stuff for us to read about, doesn't mean they couldn't do it, or figure out things about the natural world.

Good night. I hope I didn't offend anyone. Rebuttals are expected.