1. indy5live

indy5live Active Member

Can't remember book title!

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by indy5live, May 21, 2012.

K, so I can't remember this book's title and it's driving me crazy. I was eating dinner with a buddy last night and something we were talking about make this book jump into my head but neither one of us could think of the title. I'm kind of embarrassed about how little detail I can remember about the story but here is what I got:

I read it at least 15 years ago, so it was published before 1997. There was a boy that was on his death bed back when the flu actually killed people, he was a teenager. There was also a person that travelled to a lake or lake house and there was some mysterous figure haunting the place. Maybe it was the 14 year old boy that died and was haunting the place...not really sure, but the visitor to the lake went swimming and got caught in some weeds and ghost saved them I think. Now I think about it...I don't have a clue what the story was about, just that dayshavoo hit me like a ton of bricks last night when he mentioned some movie's plot that he just watched in theaters. I would of been around 12 years old when i read it, so couldn't of been too dark or grusome.