1. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Portals in time discussion thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Dagolas, Nov 30, 2012.

Hello!

This is the discussion thread for the RPG "Portals in time". Here will be posted characters and other things.

For the moment this first post is quite bare, it will expand as time goes on.

2. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Character Form:

Name: Taliza (Her name in human speak.)

Appearance/Species: Taliza is a she-dragon. Her scales are a dark, royal purple. She has a long neck, 4 legs and a tail with spikes running up her spine. There is a spot in the middle of her back that is free of spines. It is large enough for two humans to sit comfortably. She is about 8 feet tall and 11 feet long.

World: Fantasy

BIO: Taliza comes from a planet where humans and dragons coexist peacefully. The dragons do not accociate with humans because they believe them to be inferior and humans typically avoid dragons because they fear them. Taliza is still considered young by her fellow Dragons as her race can live to be up to 500 years old. She is a single dragonet (Child), as is common among her race, and is small for her kind. She is considered a brave dragoness, with beautiful arobatics, however she is not the strongest. Because of her size and veiws on humans she is looked down upon.

Anything else:

Personality: Taliza is one of the few of her kind who believes that humans are smarter than they appear. She gives them respect and tries not to think of them as a lower species though sometimes their ignorance annoys her. She believes that humans have alot to offer. She is a loyal companion and is not afraid to fight. She is slow to trust but once she does she is a loyal friend. Taliza takes pleasure in nature and the rush of a good hunt.

Powers/Weapons: She has long claws on each foot, spikes all around the end of her tail, wings and the ability to breathe fire. Though she can't speak out loud, she has learned the language of humans and has learned to speak into the minds of several people at once. If she allows, a human can speak into her mind as well; however this privilage is reserved for her most trusted friends.

3. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Do we just post character sheets here for approval or do you want them PM'd?

4. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

I'd rather PMed, since then you can give information about the character you want secret from anyone but the GM. However, do as you wish!

5. Pheonix

Alright! I will PM it to you shortly! One other question? Are multiple characters allowed?

6. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Yes, of course. I would not advice more than two, but do as many as you like.

7. Love to Write

YES!!!! PHEONIX!!! I was hoping I wouldn't be doing this one alone.

8. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

bad news laptops dead, can't post for a while. even now I have to get off

so sad, wait for me T_T

9. Love to Write

:p No promises

10. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

i'm here.

11. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Post/PM your character sheet then?

12. Pheonix

Name: Jefferson Rose

Species: Human (Male)

World(fantasy, sci-fi): Fantasy- Steam-Punk

Bio: Jefferson in from a world where Alchemy is a reality. By using a pair of gloves with transmutation arrays (Geometrical patters embroidered into the fabric) Jefferson can alter the structure of matter. This enables him to create nearly anything he needs as long as he has raw material of the same mass to sacrifice. The energy required to preform these transmutations comes from the void between dimensions that everyone on Jefferson's world has an innate ability to access. The dimensional breaches have enhanced his abilities.

Jefferson is an average 21 year old. He is still slightly immature, a little arrogant because of his proficiency with Alchemy. He also is very interested in women... all women. He thinks that he has far more game than he actually does, and gets himself into some interesting situations from time to time.

He wears a long grey overcoat with a black vest and tie underneath. He has green eyes and brown hair that is always disheveled. He's of average height, and lean. He hasn't however trained himself physically, so his ability to fight is based almost exclusively on his use of Alchemy.

Anything else?:

Jefferson carries a small notebook with him everywhere that he keeps notes and idea's in. He also has an extreme dislike for anything reptilian, especially snakes. He also has an extreme fondness for alcohol, and that gets him in trouble frequently as well.

Still working on some of the details, I'll post/PM more when I have it figured out. This should be enough to get him going tho!

13. Pheonix

I will post tonight!

14. Love to Write

Hehe. The interactions between our two characters should be most interesting.

15. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    I'm joining! Let me introduce Midnight.

Name: Midnight

Age: She is gifted with long life and can live much longer than other of her kin. She's 30 winters old. (her way of counting).

Species: She's a wolf.

World: fantasy

Bio: She's a big wolf as black as night. Unlike her kin, she has gained the ability to talk to others via telepathy, She can read thoughts. She has the ability to heal with her forehead. She has the intelligence of the higher races but likes to pretend differently. She can manipulate the minds of weak beings. She's an outcast and is known under names like: The dark wolf of ages and The manipulator of thoughts. It is said that her speed rivals lightning and that she can predict her enemies moves almost before they know themselves. Her world is full of 'mages' who control one element each, and ordinary people. Her hide is to a certain degree resistant to magic. There are lots of different animals and plants (don't get confused if she starts 'talking' about weird things like batbears etc.)

16. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

As I said by PM, accepted. You can post in the RPG A.S.A.P. :)

17. Love to Write

welcome to the game pepper

18. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Not meaning to be an asshole but could we get the train moving a bit faster :p? 40 minutes between each post is getting a bit tedious, haha.

19. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

Sorry guys. got to go.

20. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

I'm leaving. Its getting late at my place.

21. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

Tulbuk, the Mountain of the North

Name: Tulbuk.

Species: Troll

World: No real world, just something I made up. Fantasy based.

Bio:
    Tulbuk is a Troll, a very, very tall, muscular humanoid with very big bones (he isn't fat, doesn't like being called that). Tulbuk himself is very gentle, peaceful, and has an odd habit of munching on anything and everything, as long as its organic. Tulbuk isn't world knowledgeable, but is by far the most intellectual troll on his planet, and likes to ponder problems and confusing statements for long periods, to make sure he has considered everything, before acting. Sudden action for Tulbuk is probably the same thing as delayed, however, as his solutions to his problems come in the form of varying levels of destruction. By his nature, he would prefer to sit in his cave and do nothing but sleep, and go out to munch on nearby shrubs. Fate, or better named other trolls, forced him to become a warrior, and is feared throughout his lands, giving him the awed name of The Mountain of the North.

Anything else?:

Tulbuk wears nothing but a loincloth and a 'bull-horned' helm (the height of fashion for trolls). He likes his helmet very much, and will often take if off before getting into a battle, so as to not damage it. Tulbuk despises those who lie, cheat, or steal, and prefers honestly and loyalty. He despises that which doesn't make sense to him, or what he finds illogical (which in futuristic settings would be a lot of things). Due to lack of knowledge, he is highly vulnerable to being out-witted.

I guess I now await your aproval, GM.

22. Love to Write

Texan! Good to see Tulblak again. I'm writing Taliza as if this is after the Orb of Pyritus story finished and she returned home. Are you going to do the same? If so, Taliza and Tulblak will likely recognize one another.

23. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Name: Pickles The Hero

Race: Human

Appearance: Pickles is very tall at least 6/7, he has tanned skin, dark brown hair and greem eyes. He is very handsome in a farm boy sort of way. He is built with slender muscle with a classic heroic build (This is before he got his metal arm and lost an eye) He dresses in a mix of leather and metal armor

World: Fantasy

Weapons/Skills: massive knight sword that is covered in rust. But it also happened to be enchanted by a mysterious being. The blade is capable of cutting through magic attacks on a physical level as long as he can react to them. But it cannot counter things like mental attacks, spirit attacks and curses. A shiled melded from different metals and magical properties. Capable withstanding some very powerful attacks. Pickles is also a skilled bare knuckle brawler and very strong. He is fast enough to block things faster then bullets at times. He has good eye sight as well. He is an extremely skilled fighter.

BIO: Pickles grew up reading and learing about the great heros in the land they were his icons. So inspired by the stories he heard he set off on an epic quest to become a champion of all the lands. He a strict moral code which he lives by or tries to anyway. He believes in being the best person possible.

Personality: Extremely nice, very galant, He does not do well with things like flirting and gets shy when people mention his size, He tries to talk to his enemies before getting violence, He never kills, He is always polite, He gets very angry when a child or women has been put in danger or mistreated. He is just an all around good guy, a bit naive but good.

He is a bit of a parody of the ideal hero.

24. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

I hate to get all Cogito on you (Love you Cog ;) ), but do be sure to follow the game rules:

Since we are a writing forum, I would really encourage even more than two sentences, but at least stick to the rule.

Your off to a good start, keep up the pace!

25. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Everyone accepted ^^