Disney subliminal messages!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fantasy girl, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suomyno

Suomyno Member

I'm still not buying it, even with the video. The 'take off your ----" sounds too much like a voice over to me. And even if it's not, it sounds to me more like he says 'Good tiger, take off your claws', as in back off.

2. Lavarian

Lavarian Contributor Contributor

That's what I hear too.

3. fantasy girl

fantasy girl New Member

i think it is a voice over, aladin cant say 'good kitty, good kitty' and'good tiger take off your claws' at the same time.

4. hiddennovelist

hiddennovelist Contributor Contributor

He says them at different times...and I could be wrong, but I think they meant a voiceover on the youtube clip, not the actual movie...

5. fantasy girl

fantasy girl New Member

ok, i dont really care, there are others i can look into

6. Aktive

Aktive New Member

yes....not to mention the potryal of a certain male reproductive piece making its way to the old cover of the original video cassette case of "The Little Mermaid"......and the priest poppin wood......disney is sick just like all of us.....they are only people and people are inraptured by all thats sick and sexual.....even crude animation.....like really who picks apart every scene looking for this worthless information???....not i......no way.....

7. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

I actually find it really fun XD. Not just disney but those little hints lots of directors like to hide in their movies, as well as the screw ups that somehow make it into the final cut XD. I can't remember what movie it was but there's one where you can see the microphone hanging out behind one of the actor's heads. You know the ones on the long stick that are supposed to be held just out of the camera's view?

I also like trying to find every possible appearance of the number five and the letter V in V for Vendetta. There's a lot of them XD.

EDIT: Yeah.. I have too much free time...

8. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

It is a bit bizarre the things that make it into movies that sometimes beg the question...

I remember when the movie Powder came out and everyone was loosing their heads over the "gay subtext"... I was like, what? Everyone is loosing their heads over this, bit no one noticed the smexy smexy Rob Lowe poster on Corey Haim's bedroom wall in The Lost Boys? Um, and also that they all dressed like Wham backup singers? Strange things like this make into many many movies.

Smexy Rob Lowe poster + Wham shirt + Corey Haim= What up widdat'?
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.