1. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

HIV cures cancer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by erebh, Oct 17, 2013.

I thought this was just amazing and had to share

2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Slick video. It would appear sort of legit, but sort of questionable at the same time. People with cancer and people with HIV are desperate. Science is important and ultimately the best hope desperate people have. Internet videos like this are waving a big red flag.

If there's been a scientific breakthrough here, that's fantastic. But why has someone made this video? To raise money for research? To entice investors? Because it's not to announce a new treatment that is market ready.

No, doctors did not “inject HIV into a dying girl” to treat her cancer
    Oncologists want to help their patients. Scientists want to develop cures for cancer. Out of the box research is an important part of science.

It's the video I wonder about. What was the motive for making it? You don't need a video to announce an important new cure. If the evidence is there, the medical and scientific community are not part of any conspiracy to hide such results, they will embrace the discovery.

To sum this up, there's a promising treatment, it's only been tested on a handful of patients. Test it further? Sure. Trust the motives of the people who made the video? I dunno, what are their motives?

Andrae Smith likes this.
  3. mister m.

mister m. New Member

This looks extremely interesting. I am so happy for this kid.
    I feel the need to share these links then:

https://www.facebook.com/lindsay.b.rogers

http://www.cashhydefoundation.com/