Tags:
  1. Ian37

Ian37 New Member

Doing the Whole Introduction Thing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ian37, Aug 21, 2018.

So this is me doing the whole introduction thing. I'm currently a full-time educator of young minds on this end during the day. Also known as a part-time actor, resident nurse, and on-call therapist. Some days I may even be sort of a vaunted ventriloquist. This is only on alternate Tuesdays, however. At night, I am merely another imperfect perfectionist. It is really nice coming upon a community like this dedicated to the process of the creative arts. Especially within a world where conformity and speed happen to be the rule. Words are a huge part of who I am. No one can really take them away from you. Except on an occasional alternate leap year, perhaps. Yet this is a bonus day anyway, so who am I really to complain? I sincerely look forward trying to make some sense of a few things along the way since the journey should always be equally important with any final destination. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

:)

2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Oh boy, you seem busy!
    Welcome to the forums and hope you can find lots of helpful stuff here! ^^

3. MikeyC

MikeyC Active Member

Enjoy your stay!

Rgds