Dual Mind Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Kingtype, May 19, 2014.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

I think we had excellent timing, King. Right after the "Where is Shep?" that whole post XD epic.

JessWrite and Kingtype like this.
  2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

LOL

XD

3. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

I second App, the right moment.

4. Kaitou Wolf

Kaitou Wolf Active Member

It was a cinema worthy moment.

JessWrite likes this.
  5. lixAxil

This game is already dat level of epic

JessWrite likes this.
  6. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

:( I probably won't be able to post till Saturday or Sunday. I'm at a conferance all week. We leave the hotel early and get home super late...so yea. Sorry. It'll be a while before my (multiple) characters can make an appearance.

7. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Have a good time at your conference, LtW! Very excited to have you join in when you get back!! :D

8. Kingtype

Name: The Word aka Miguel Travis

Bio: Miguel moved to Graves County six years ago exactly his parents had spent the better part of his childhood hunting Big Foot (seriously)
    And he like them inherited their interest in the various weird things in the world.

But unlike them he's just starting his career in conspiracy hunting and has been patrolling around Graves County hunting UFO's and interviewing everyone from criminals to police officers to average townsfolk.

He mostly can be found in his parents’ garage or on the sides of streets preaching about the various corrupt things the government does.

Such as poising our food and water supply or being in cahoots with aliens.

Due to his rather bizzare claims and beliefs he often is at odds with the more logical people in town but can normally be found hanging around Lacey’s friends or anyone who shares his interest in the strange.

He got his name The Word due to the fact he's always on the street spreading his words.

Personality: The Word is always curious and suspects someone of something. He believes most conspiracies are true in someway or another and works very hard to expose them or solve the truths behind them all.

He is easily angered and excitable when his views are challenged or he's asked to prove something and he can often talk hours and hours about the secrets in the world.

Appearance: He's of Spanish and African american descent. His skin his caramel colored, dark brown curly hair he's got a think face but not to a sickly degree and he in general is simply lanky person with long legs.

His clothing varies but it is normally old dirty t shirts or hoodies and sometimes even tin foil hats and frequently wears mismatched socks. He is also never seen without his fingerless gloves.

Other: His garage is called The War Room by those who have been in inside it.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
    JessWrite likes this.
  9. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

@Love to Write Enjoy your conferences, try not to die!

@Kaitou Wolf WOLFY! :D

10. Kaitou Wolf

11. Kingtype

This song

was playing on the radio

While Doc and Lincoln were talking

Despite how unfitting it is it somehow fits

Pheonix likes this.
  12. JessWrite

@Pheonix You get 100 points for the blue grass comment :p

Pheonix likes this.
  13. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

@JessWrite Yay!! :D

Are they redeemable?

JessWrite likes this.
  14. JessWrite

@Pheonix Yes, Sir!

For 100 points you can get a free 2 piece chicken meal with purchase of a drink :D

Last edited: May 23, 2014
    Pheonix likes this.
  15. lixAxil

I'm so confused

16. lixAxil

[​IMG]

Donald Doc.

17. Kingtype

I really like that pic

18. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

well that's creepy

19. lixAxil

Also wanted to find an Anita's picture in Marie's mind, but nothing convinced me.

20. Kaitou Wolf

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I had to go to work then went to a friend's house. Got pretty wasted too.

21. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

I leave for a week and look what happens. *Looks at the three pages and facepalms*
    So much. Hope none of you will be offended if I just skim for now.

22. JessWrite

Welcome back LtW!!!!!!! :D

Kingtype and Love to Write like this.
  23. Kingtype

THE MESSIAH!!!

24. JessWrite

Meet Harley :D

Name:
    Harley

Bio: When she was three years old Harley moved to Kentucky with her single mother and was raised in a trailer park. Despite the unusual environment, she still had a good childhood given to her; even better than most. She had a special loving bond with her mother up until she was thirteen and went into her rebellious stage.

She attempted several daredevil feats and liked it. She dyed her hair black and liked it. She started keeping secrets from her mom and sneaked out to go to her best friend's house...and liked it. As she grew into her teen years, she discovered that doing "bad" things was fun. Being daring was something she could actually control and she loved it.

Her mom was often preoccupied, so Harley took the task upon herself to gain as much knowledge as possible about the world and people around her. She learned a lot of things she shouldn't have, but it's helped her more than hurt, at least that's what she tells herself. And she's never stopped trying to satisfy her curiosity.

Now at sixteen, she's simply going through the motions and investigating more about the Devil Dove that crashed into their small town. More importantly, who was behind it. Because she totally wants to meet the person and congratulate them on their stupidity. Sarcastically of course.

Personality: Harley takes life as it comes with a bit of fun thrown in the mix. She's an overall laid back girl that loves to kick it up a notch (literally). She has the knack for blowing stuff up, robbing the oblivious, cheating her way out, and is a pro at telling lies. She doesn't care at all what people think of her and she does what she wants, just the way she likes it. Harley is opinionated, but rarely gives her thoughts on a particular subject unless it's needed. She doesn't feel like wasting her energy to try and change someone's view. They can believe whatever they want to. If it's about vampires though, well...that's a whole other story.

Some call Harley a psychopath, but they end up regretting it. When she's pissed, there's no telling what she'll do. When she hates someone, she'll let them know they're hated. Sometimes with a punch to the face or a more subtle approach with explosives. She's not afraid to shake up someone's life or take away what they value, all to prove a point.

Obviously Harley has some...issues.

The fire was fueled when when her mom started seeing a married man and Harley was mentally scarred at eleven years old. The relationship with her mother is still rocky, but her mom doesn't seem to notice any problems between them, so Harley acts like everything is fine. Fact is, she's not fine. She constantly battles with her emotions and experiences intense rage. At times she even questions her existence; but being with friends and doing drugs gets her through those rough patches.

And although she's never met him, she gets uncomfortable if the word 'dad' is ever mentioned. Sensitive topic. Cue flashing red warning signs. DO NOT ENTER.

But honestly no matter how hard it gets, she thinks life is too interesting to give up. Unless the death was a selfless act to save somebody else. She believes that has to be the best way to die, hands down.

Appearance: Harley is only 5'2 with a petite frame, but she doesn't mind. Actually it helps her fit into small spaces when she's hiding from the authorities. She has straight naturally blonde hair and long side bangs that tend to fall into her blue eyes. Her pretty facial features are much like her mother with high cheek bones, full lips, and a smile that can make someone stop and stare. She only smiles though when she feels like it....or when her mom begs her to.

Harley's fashion sense can be classified as casual with a hint of emo. Black or grey are her favorite colors to wear, but she makes exceptions for certain graphic t-shirts. Depending on the weather, she goes with either tight black skinny jeans or dark denim shorts. And she's never seen without her black converse shoes. She wears them until they're in shreds and then she buys a new pair that look exactly the same. She's a diehard fan and can't be moved. Don't even try. It's not possible.

Other: Harley's few friendships are very important to her, even if she doesn't always show it. She'd go through hell to protect them from getting hurt.

25. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Anita doesn't fight! She's too rightoes for that!

Passive agressive? well that's another story.

Love to Write likes this.