Dual Minds: Deep Web

Discussion in 'Role Play' started by JessWrite, May 19, 2014.

1. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Woodrow weaved through the Library looking for the fire alarm. How hard could it be to find a large red box on the wall!? Maybe it was because his mind was too distracted by the woman he'd get met. And why was that? Nothing would ever happen. He was too broken.

Woodrow caught a glimpse of the box on the far side of the room. He crossed quickly passing a group of student aged kids on the way. Ah, to be a teacher again. It was one of the few things I loved in this world. He sighed and lay his hand on the fire-alarm. You do this, and you'll be wrapped up in another one of Dexter's schemes. Granted its to help his kid...but it means involving Trisha. Thomas, you swore never to get involved in something like this again.

He hesitated, his hand on the fire alarm. One move and his world would likely be sent into chaos again. But a child's life was at stake. Could he be so selfish. Dexter, I pray whatever plan you have in mind works. With this, he pulled the alarm and walked through the mucky water raining from the sprinkles back to the car.

2. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

"wtf...fucking rain? What? is my life a commedy now?"Anita groans. "Alright Harelies mom says she'll take care of it, so we're done here, lets go please."

Anita made towards the door more than annoyed.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  3. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

I didn't want to go back to the trailer park. So, I went to my favorite place in town, the library. I was sitting in the very back of the library by myself reading a mystery novel, a classic, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. I really liked mystery novels, especially at the end when the detective pieced the whole story together, using every last piece of evidence, testimony, and inconsistency to arrive at the truth.

When the fire alarm rang, I calmly got up, placed the book down, walked outside, and just stood by myself, studying the library, and staying away from everyone. I looked at the building and windows. "...That's strange... I don't see any smoke... or any extra illumination inside... this place is a tinder box, it should be up in flames, there should be smoke pouring out, right?" I wondered.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  4. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Sticky Situation

Hmm...that kid seemed like a pussy. Guy wont survive around here.' Mikkish thought, as he walked out of the woods and onto a sidewalk of the main street.
    Then he could feel it. The vibrations of his cell phone in his left pocket. He hated the sound of phones ringing. It was a unique twerk of his. Unusual to others perhaps.

"Yeah?" He asked, bringing the phone to his ear and expecting it to be Shep.

"I found who the fuck!" Shep's voice snapped. "Did it!"

"Aright." Mikkish said in a blank tone of voice. He understood what this meant. Beat the fucker. Show him why he shouldn't steal from Shep. Simple. "Where ya at?"

"Meet me at the public library." She responded. "Don't go in. I'm in my car in the back of the building meet me there."

---

Mikkish looked lost as he walked around to the back of the library. Not looking suspicious, he spotted Shep's black truck. He tapped the window when he walked up.

Shep flung the door open. "Finally." He sighed showing Mikkish the binoculars in his hand. "Get in."

Mikkish wasted no time, as he went around the other side, opened the door, and lifted himself into his seat.

"So we doin a stakeout? If ya know who it is why not jus lay the fucker out?"

"Do I look like a freaking retard boy? There are to many witnesses" Shep snarled looking through the binoculars again. "To many witnesses and besides I been following these kids all morning. It was that blonde cunt, ya know? Lacey's friend. Little bitch thought she could knock me over."

"So we just gonna watch er till shes' alone?" Mikkish asked, ready to lament how boring this was turning out to be.

"Maybe.....still thinking." Shep hummed. "Since its Lacey's girl I might let the bitch of easy ya know? Just tell her to pay me back or give my shit back."

Mikkish at this point had lost all excitement. He was starting to wonder why Shep even needed him here.

"Don't she got a boyfriend we could fuck up? I mean, we got to make sure she knows not to steal yur shit." Mikkish was violent, but he grew up in Georgia. Even in the low class area he lived back there, men had certain standards. The idea of beating Lacey, or any girl, to a pulp never crossed his mind.

"The fuck." Shep muttered ignoring Mikkish's question. "That Doc douche is here with some Joesph Gordon Levitt looking guy." Shep passed the binoculars to Mikkish. "Ever seen him?"

"Doc?" Mikkish asked, having heard that name a few times, but never bothering to find much out about him "Ain't that some business guy?"

"Owns the trailer park that Harley lives in." He said. "But I mean do you recognize the movie start looking dude with him?"

Mikkish looked at the guy Shep was talking about for a moment "Hey man...ya know..." Mikkish said, pausing again, wondering if that could be anyone else "I think that is Gordon Levitt

"Think their shooting some sort of movie at Doc's trailer park?" Shep's yellowed teeth showed. "Hollywood actor like that probably got some good fucking dough, I think we should roll him."

Mikkish smiled just as big as Shep...though not quite as yellow. Mikkish always made sure to take at least some decent care of his dental hygiene. "You got all the good ideas, Shep. Fuck Lacey's girlfriend. We gonna be rich!"

Shep produced a revolver and opened his door. "Ya ready? Need a piece?"

Mikkish hesitated when he saw the revolver. He had never killed anyone himself. He figured they were just gonna scare the cash out of Levitt. 'Don't be a pussy, Mikkish.' He thought to himself.

"Nah, I ain't got no piece.." He said, looking over to Doc and Levitt "Don't look like they got guards anyway. I prolly don't need one."

"Alright, we probably just gonna kidnap em." Shep stepped out of the car and slammed the door making his way over to Doc and Lincoln.

---

"Hey, whats up Doc," he said, fully aware of the reference.

"Ahh there you are my man!" Doc said giving Lincoln a friendly punch in the shoulder. "I called you down here to meet my woman Tiffany she's teaching a bunch of snot nosed kids soon. But she's a real fox and helps me with my finances and..." Doc grinned. "Is good at giving me-"

Before Doc could finish his crude sentence there was a blur as suddenly Shep shoulder slammed into his side.

Doc let out a gasp as he was knocked into another and plummeting to his ass, his eyes wide as he gripped his rib cage. “Shit!” He coughed still trying to suck back in what breath he could.

Lincoln suddenly found the barrel of a gun in his face. "You're coming with us Levitt!" She smile waving the gun in the accountant's face.

As Doc lay on the ground groaning the car he was leaning against opened and out of the passenger side a cowboy boot fell right in front of Doc’s face and smoke filled his nostrils.

Dexter’s blue eye widened as he fully stepped out of the car, his head snapping from Lincoln to Doc to Shep to Mikkish and back to Doc and then to Lincoln again and then Mikkish and then to Doc.

He repeated this for several seconds in silence his cigarette loose on his lips as he finally spoke, his words directed at Lincoln. “Aren’t you the guy from Inception and 50/50?” He asked curiously.

Then the sound of a fire alarm interrupted cut through the air.....

"Aw fuck!" Mikkish said in annoyance when he heard the alarm go off "What the hell is that?" He crouched, ready to sprint off any minute if cops or something showed up. "Ait dude i'm a big fan an shit jus gimme your wallet nobody gotta get hurt!" Mikkish said quickly to Levitt, almost to quickly to understand.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  5. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

"Single file, everybody! Don't push or shove! Remember to stop, drop, and roll!" Tiffany yelled above the blaring fire alarm.

"But I don't see any fire, Mom!" Harley shouted back.

“Doesn’t mean there isn’t one! Now get moving, missy!” Tiffany replied and pushed her daughter ahead of her. Ms. Sugar's gaze remained fixed on the exit door as she corralled the group of teenagers and whoever else was in their path.

"Fine, but I'm saving the chips." Harley muttered and backtracked through the crowd to scoop up the bag, shielding it from the water spurting from the ceiling. Her shoes squeaked on the tile floor as she managed to catch up to Lacey.

“Was just too boring for ya, huh?" Lacey said with a smirk.

Harley flicked wet bangs from her eyes. "What? I didn't do this!"

"Yeah, sure ya didn't."

"I wasn't even near the fire alarm!" Harley shouted. "What do you think, I have telekinesis?!"

Lacey laughed as she slid her sunglasses down from her head to her nose. "I've known ya far too long Harley to put anythin' past you, even without super powers."

Harley had to grin at that. "Wish I could say you're right but nope, not this time."

"No talking, girls! This is an emergency! Out, out, out!" Tiffany said behind them and together they all walked through the sliding doors and into the sunny day.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  6. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Anne looked dumbfounded as soon as the sprinklers were turned on

"Huh? Rain?... inside the building? is there a hole?" Said looking at the ceiling on a vain attempt.

Tiffany ran close to were she was, heading to the doors.

"Heeey Tiff, you wouldn't believe what happened!, I just met a hot stu........... Heeeeey where are you going??!!" exclaimed as soon as she went outside the building.

I suppose... I have to go out also... She then looked at Jessica and the unconscious Marie and remembered the officer's warning, which lead to a long and exaggerated yawn.

The woman though looked around carefully before stepping aside and made it in such way that she wasn't really noticed.

She studied the scene in front of her and the two bizarre eyes widened in surprise as soon as they noticed Dexter. Surely the guy looked slightly different and older, yet there was no mistake for her, that person was Dexter Craftian.

Her mouth twisted into a smile, a so strong smile she couldn't really force it go down.

Dexter?, is that Dexter who I'm seeing? Wasn't he killed?, is that guy still alive? Seriously? Couldn't this become even more interesting?!!!

She pressed her palm against her golden eye, feeling the scar that crossed it and mumbled to herself.

"Sure... it will become thousand times more interesting"....

7. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Lincoln sighed, inspite of the gun in his face at all the Joseph Gordon Levitt references.

"I am not f***ing Joseph Gordon Levitt, my wallet is empty, and I am very hungover an not in the mood to deal with any bull shit," he said. "To many people here for you to actually knock me over. I'm outta here. Doc, if this is important, just call me later or something..." he trailed of as he turned and started to leave.

If he had a nickel for every time someone mistook him for that damn movie star... well, his assets would still be frozen and he would still be living off of stolen money from some two bit trailer park.

Screw it.

"You know what? Have my damn wallet," he said, realizing that all the cards in it were deactivated anyway. He pulled it from his back pocket and threw it directly into the punks face. "Damn backwater can't even produce a good quality of little shits to rob people..." he trailed off, thoroughly pissed, his headache having come back full force.

JessWrite and Exzalia like this.
  8. mmarage

Reunion...?

I began to try to look for any sign of the fire that was supposed to be inside, I began to walk around the building, looking at the windows closely... and that's when I bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry!" I said, I backed away and looked at the man that I had walked into, he had brown hair with some gray speckled in it, a neatly trimmed beard, and he was pale... I kind of got the teacher vibe off of him.

"Joe?" Woodrow murmured in shock. Before him, stood the very ghost of the boy who had haunted his dreams. One of the many faces he had sought to drown with the bottle. He vividly remembered the day that young student had thrown himself off the roof in despair. Too often he'd replayed that moment in his mind, asking himself 'what if'. But as he stared he began to notice the differences between the Joe he had known the young man standing before him.

"I'm sorry." Thomas said, shaking his head. "You look very much like someone I once knew."

It was kind of weird that he had uttered my name, though it was probably just a coincidence. "Oh, it's fine... um... my name's Joe... are you a teacher? I kind of get that feeling from you... if I had to guess I'd have to say... English?" I asked, tilting my head, normally I'd try to avoid contact, however I felt a bit safe around this stranger.

Woodrow's eyes widened in shock. "Uh...ex-English teacher. Many years ago. Woodrow. Thomas Woodrow." He said holding out a hand and offering a confused smile. "This is probably the strangest greeting I've ever had." He chuckled lightly.

I chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of my head. "Ehehe... I usually never stop to greet anyone, to be honest..." I said smiling. This man seemed trustworthy. "It was nice meeting you, Mr. Woodrow." I said.

"You too...Joe." Thomas replied, continuing on his way. His expression became much more solemn as he headed back towards the car. "Is it possible? No...it can't be. Not from that height." He sighed. Spotting Dexter, he veered from his trot to the car and headed towards him.

9. Kaitou Wolf

Kaitou Wolf Active Member

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT," Jessica swore, dragging her captive out of the library. She walked out onto the lawn, gritting her teeth, and muttering swear words. It was crowded, of course, which was pretty good. She could hide out and try to get away from Marie's helpers. She looked around and spotted a young man watching an older man run to a car
    "Uh, hey," she said, tapping the shoulder of the boy (Joe). "Hey, kid, can you help me out here?"

10. mmarage

I jumped a bit at the unexpected contact and turned around. Some girl was standing there, I hoped that this wasn't going to end like my conversation with Mikkish. "Um... help with what?" I asked crossing my arms, looking at the girl warily. Maybe she wanted to lure me away and mug me or something...

11. Kaitou Wolf

Jessica flipped her badge.
    "Jessica Maza, I'm a private investigator, and I kind of need help," she said, hoisting up the girl in handcuffs. "This girl was recently placed under arrest, and I need to get her someplace away from here. Someone is after her, and I need to know why."

12. mmarage

"I-I see... uh... I don't know what I can do for you, I don't have a car or any sort of transportation... and I'm not sure what places you could take her besides the police department..." I said crossing my arms, I wasn't sure if I could trust this Private Investigator, after all, anyone could get a fake badge, for all I know this girl could be getting abducted, if she did commit a crime then the police would take care of her, if it wasn't, then this Maza woman would be arrested and the girl would be free, so it would be a win-win situation, right...?

13. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Family Reunion

Running straight into the scene of havoc, Tiffany skidded to a stop with Harley and Lacey trailing behind. Mouth agape, her vision first zoomed into Doc sprawled on the ground and then traveled to the cowboy boot beside him. Beyond that was of course a leg, body, and...face. But not an ordinary one seen on the street.

It was the face of her past.

The face with the lips of deceit that had swept her into the best time of her life, sixteen years ago. The face she'd loved deeply, despite her true intentions. The face she had woke up next to, many, many times. The face had been her comfort and fueled her business drive towards success. The face had been on her side until it became the face of betrayal; the one she hated and wished to crush to a pulp, never to see again.

And she'd done exactly that, or so she'd thought. Now the face was more hardened and older, yet still the same...and very alive.

"Dexter?" In a trance-like state, Trisha walked closer to him. Was it another haunting dream or reality? No...couldn't be.

Looking into his one piercing blue eye her own widened as the memories slammed into her dark soul like a bullet to the heart. Her weak knees gave under her and down she went in a faint, grasping out for Dexter.

Dexter's hands never left his pockets and made no attempt to catch her as Trisha collapsed at his feet, a chilling smile on his face.

YES!

She hadn't shot him and better yet he'd defeated her without even touching her.

Then again she was obviously shocked...a sad smile appeared as he knelt down beside her, ignoring the others.

“Hey.” He whispered, his cigarette falling out of his mouth and to the ground.

As she stirred from brief unconsciousness, Trisha's eyelids fluttered open to see him hovering above her. With a startled shriek, she sat up. "No...y...you..." she stuttered. "You can't be alive!"

"Happy to see you too, beautiful." He winked. "Digging the outfit."

Trisha quickly rose to stand and stepped backwards, distancing herself from him. Her complexion was pasty white as she stared, still in a daze. "B...b...but how? You're supposed to be dead!"

Dexter nodded his smile never fading as he looked into her panicked eyes.

"I was for awhile." He made a pistol with his fingers, pressing it up against his head. "Two years in a coma and some very harsh physical therapy."

"Get away from my mom." Harley finally spoke up as she shoved her way past the others. Approaching the two, her gaze locked onto Dexter, cold and threatening. "If you don't, you're gonna regret it."

It was Dexter’s turn to go pale and he did, his mouth falling open as his blue eye widened at the girl in front of him.

No…

Come on…

She wasn't supposed to be here.

Dexter's eye went to the ground as she took steps nearer to him. "Um..." His voice trailed off as he stood. "I'm not gonna hurt her." First words to your daughter's face...was he wasn't going to hurt her mother.

Ouch. Why could nothing ever go right?

"Good. I don't believe you." Harley put herself in front of Trisha, glaring up at him. "Who are you anyway?"

"I know who he is!" Lacey butted into the conversation after exchanging surprised glances with Shep. "Calls himself Hank and I've seen him hangin' round town lately doin' stuff."

"Hank, huh?" Harley hugged the bag of chips to her chest as she gave him a full once over. And a twice over. "You do look kinda...familiar."

Dexter kicked the gravel. "...What? Um yeah sure my name's Hank." He muttered, what else could he say? He'd already looked like he was about to kill the poor girl's mother and based on expression.

Harley wasn't and the others weren't enjoying his presence very much. Neither was Trisha.

"You shouldn't believe him, Harley." She said between gritted teeth, glaring at him over Harley's shoulder. "Because he's your lying father."

Dexter made a choking sound.

Bitch!

Dexter held up his hands to Harley's shocked expression. "Look....um...Harley." He said as he swallowed down guilt. "I can explain I ju-"

Dexter was cut off by the groaning sound of Doc. "Tiffany!!" He sighed. "Baby, call the ambulance....arrgh." Doc held his side tightly.

Dexter raised an eyebrow ignoring Doc's hammy overacting and stared at Trisha. "Tiffany?"

Before she could respond a gun shot cut through the air.

"Ya stupid motherfuckers!" Shep snapped. Looking around, his eyes met Anita's first. "You...YOU! I said if you were lyin' to me I'd have my self a ball with that family of yours." Shep aimed his gun at the girl.

As Shep's finger teased the trigger, his brown eyes flashed. "Now this is just stupid." He snorted. "I'll shoot ya for lyin' when I'm done." He turned to Harley as he lowered his gun. "We need to have a chat girly." He said, stomping up to her.

She scowled at him in return and it took all the self-control she possessed to keep from punching him. Not only because Shep deserved it, but to release the anger and confusion that was boiling inside her. Why now? After all those years...why now?

In the midst of her scattered thoughts, Harley still managed to mutter two words to the deadbrain in front of her. "Start talking."

14. lixAxil

The sound of gunfire was enough to wake up the uncosncious Marie, much to her dismay she was still handcuffed to the investigator.

"Shht.... my head is killing me? you had to do that?...........What is going on anyw.. Oh shit! is that Shep with a shotgun?.... shouldn't you be doing like something more important?..." said Marie cursing the fact she wasn't carrying real weapon with her.

"I don't give a fuck about what you wanna do with me or whatever, but... priorities, does that ring a bell to you?..."

15. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

"Fuck dude!" Mikkish yelled, his ears ringing upon hearing the gun go off. The wallet was empty, as he had discovered, and now Shep was shooting guns, which made cops more likely to show up. "Are you trying to get us both in jail? Fuck this, i'm out of here!" He said, before sprinting off out of sight. Dropping the wallet as he did so.

16. Kaitou Wolf

"Goddammit," Jessica hissed, glancing at Marie, then at Joe. She glanced around, and noticed the rail on the steps of the library. Grinning, she attempted to drag Marie over to cuff her there.
    "You," she said, pointing at Joe, trying to move towards the steps. "Watch this girl. She's under arrest for assault and I have my suspicions about some other things."

17. lixAxil

As Jess headed toward the scene, Marie sighed...
    She begun to play with a wire she had hidden on her head using a technique she clearly had expertise with she freed the handcuff.

Before the man called Joe could anything Marie did her move.

Despite cursing the lack of one before, Marie did had a weapon, a small weapon Jessica paid no importance to.
    With a quick movement she slammed the water gun on Joe's head, despite being a toy it was made to mimic a real gun, thus the weight of iron fell over the head of the young man. As the hand of the girl was still on pain due to the handcuffs she didn't applied full strenght, thus the impact was softened.

He'll be confused for a couple of minutes... thought the girl

This was the moment Marie approached to escape from the scene.

For her bodyguard who followed her all the time, to free her from the private investigator was an easy task. As she considered though that the lady needed someone to scare her, she did not act, despite that the girl managed to escape.

You're too old for these games Marie, don't put us on more shame.... though the woman who carefully hidden followed the girl.

------------------------------------------------------

Anne remained hidden from both the danger and Dexter's sight.
    She pressed her hand against her chin in wonder.
    Let's see one of your many tricks to avoid certain death little Dexter.... thought
    After that her glance focused on Woodrow...

And I've learned more about the cutey.... Ex english teacher named Thomas Woodrow huh?.... Not a bad thing, even if unemployed she didn't need money, and she was already in the age where if she didn't get married to a nice guy she would be alone all the time.

Her mind played the life she had with her previous husband who died years ago, despite that she never lost her focus, always careful to not be spotted by anyone.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  18. Pheonix

Lincoln was frankly quite shocked. It was an unusual sensation for him, he wasn't used to taken off guard. But he felt like he had just walked into a really, really bad daytime tv show. All the players were here, the sleazy buisnessman and his trailer park queen, her mysterious former lover and their rebellious daughter... And then of course the assorted gang members and token minorities.

He reached into the open window of his car and pulled something out of the glove box, a two shot derringer pistol. It was small enough that he palmed it without anyone being able to see what it was. It never hurt to be prepared...

"Okay um, I'm still really hungover, and not from here, so I'm just gonna go," he said, making for the other side of his car, ready to draw on anyone stupid enough to get in his way.

19. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Victim of Circumstance

Shep twirled the gun in his hand. "I am decidin' out of the grace of my heart to let ya get off easy."
    "Oh, really?" Harley said as she eyed the weapon closely.

"Course I am." Shep replied, licking his lips as he gently gripped her chin and suddenly Harley felt the barrel of the gun thrust viciously into her stomach repeatedly. "Don't ya fucking piss me off any more ya stupid cunt!"

Harley gasped for breath as she fell backwards onto the concrete. Wrapping her arms over her stomach, she dug back into her self-control and glared at Shep through her messy bangs.

"Must feel good, huh? Hitting a girl." Harley said with a forced grin. She pushed away the pain as she got back on her feet. "I'm not a normal girl though, right? Not at all like the other ones you use. Yep, no shame in that."

Shep's teeth barred and raised the gun to her face. "Fuck you! You're fucking dead!" And once again before he could pull the trigger Dexter stepped in front of the gun, his hands raised. "Wow fella." He said seemingly snapped out of his daze. "I don't know you man but think clearly."

Shep growled.

"You can't kill any of us here." Dexter grinned. "Look at all the witnesses plus as soon as you shoot one of us you'll get overrun and to top it off I hear police sirens in the distance."

"Motherfucker." Shep spat as he lowered the gun.

Dexter's shoulders relaxed, circumstance always seemed to be in the right place for him and this time it had helped him save his da- Dexter was taken off guard when Shep's face slammed into his nose a cracking sound was heard as he fell on his back with red leaking from his nose.

"Uhhhh." He groaned trying to bring his limp hand up this nose. "Th..the bitch punched m-" Before he could utter another sentence again Shep's boot crashed into his jaw. Dexter rolled to his side holding his head tightly as he swore he heard his teeth playing music.

"You're all fucking dead!" Shep shouted. "If ya fuck with me again....you're all fucking dead! I'll remember your faces!!" He said before firing three more shots into the air and storming off towards his car.

Dexter sat up a groan escaping his lips as blood from his mouth and nose leaked on to the concrete. Its a good thing him and pain were old friends. "Something tells me....that guy has issue with his rage....." He mumbled with a red smile. "I think he was born without an indoor voice to."

20. Pheonix

Lincoln sighed and turned back. Twice he had tried to leave, and then stopped. No one had stopped him, he did it of his own free will... Made no sense, even to him. The cops were even on their way, and he did not want them running his plates. But still he didn't leave.

"You're nose is broken man, and I think you lost a tooth... Get in, I'll take you to the hospital. I have no desire to be here when the cops get here, and I have to drive past the hospital on my way anyway."

21. mmarage

I turned around, shocked at the sound of gunfire. "What the...?" I muttered, I noticed that Shep was there, he was letting off rounds, going toward the librarian, her daughter, and some strange man. "Oh I hope they'll be alright..." I thought, I wanted to do something, however, I couldn't, I'd likely get my head blown off before I could do anything to help, or I might just make the situation even worse.

I was about to deny the private investigator her request, I still didn't know if she was legitimate and I could be aiding and abetting a kidnapping. But she had ran off, leaving me alone with the girl. This was a very dangerous situation, I should at least get her somewhere safe otherwise she might get harmed. I could get her to the police station, try to figure everything out before anything worse happened. I turned to the girl, about to voice my plan when I felt something hard, cold, and made of metal slam into my skull.

I fell to my knees, my ears were ringing loudly, my vision was blurry, pain was filling my head. I had been through worse, much, much worse, however a strike to the head was still a strike to the head. I eventually got back to my feet, my head still pounding, I think that Shep threatened all of us to not mess with him... Goody, I let a possibly dangerous girl get away, and now a drug dealer will want me dead if I so much as bump into him in the streets. Just wonderful day in my life. I knew where she had gone, however, I didn't know whether to go after her, tell that PI, or just let her go.

So, I went after the girl, if she was in danger, I could get her to the police station, if she wasn't, then I'd still take her because then the PI was likely telling the truth. Hopefully I wasn't getting over my head... I hoped that whatever the girl had hit me with, it wasn't anything dangerous.

22. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

"I didn't tell mistruths you shineing exsample of white trash, I said I bet it was them implying that it was my opinion, not fact."

Of cource she would say that to his face. She waltz over to Jessica, "So, we just got on the bad side of a pychopathic killer, think I'll call on you're aid now."

Then she faces Harely. and very lolwy she says. "I...blame....you."

23. Kaitou Wolf

Cursing as Marie got away, Jess watched her and Joe go then turned to the girl speaking to her.
    "What kind of trouble?" she asked, mentally thinking she should put out an APB later.

24. lixAxil

"Hmmm?" mumbled Lennia when the figure of Joe showed in front of her eyes.

Why is that boy pursuing the lady?.... I think I played enough with her.... Time to work I suppose... Thought the woman before merging with the shadows that the sun created.

In just an instant, span of few seconds there was a knife crossing Joe's neck, menacing to end his life were he to move.

"Don't turn around.... must ask you please to leave the lady alone" whispered the blonde woman to Joe's ear.

25. mmarage

I felt something cold and sharp against my neck as I ran unsteadily toward the girl, I stopped immediately, feeling a few beads of blood dripping down my neck. "...I-I was going to take her to the police department... this drug dealer, Shep, he just showed up firing a gun, and she was with some woman claiming to be a PI. I didn't know whether or not to believe her, I wasn't going to aid and abet a kidnapping, I was going to take her to the police department to be sure, and to get her out of harms way, in case Shep began killing everyone, if she did do something then the police would know about that woman, right...? If not, then I saved her from getting kidnapped... t-that was my reasoning anyway..." I said, trying to keep calm, but the knife at my throat wasn't helping anything, I thought that explaining my intentions might make this mysterious woman think I'm not a threat... unless she was working with the possibly fake PI, then I could be ending my life right there.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014