Tags:
  1. LittleHidingOwl

LittleHidingOwl New Member

Editor here for Friends and Experence

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LittleHidingOwl, May 29, 2015.

Oh man, it's great to be back on a forum. Lots of my best writing was done on community boards years ago.

Hi there! Please, call me Po. I'm 22, live in Virginia, and am pathologically shy. But! I also graduated a few months ago from Virginia Tech with my BA in Creative Writing (I think this is where I'm supposed to scream "LET'S GO! HOKIES!"). I had in internship in NYC with a literary scout, but unfortunately it didn't work out. It was still awesome living in the city and I made a lot of great friends.

I love writing, but I've found i have a real passion for editing/critiquing. So fogrive me if my contribution of original content is sparse! Plus with job searching it's difficult to do something in m free time that doesn't involve letting my brain go on autopilot. But I'm really excited to be somewhere I can keep my eye sharp and get feedback.

My genres of choice for both reading and writing are Fantasy and Sci- Fi (though I disagree with smooshing them together, they happen to go together in my heart). I also enjoy historical fiction, campy YA, and any of these that include LGBT characters.

Let's see, let's see. I'm a huge anime fan and do cosplay, cons, the whole shebang. Revolutionary Girl Utena shall forever be #1 in my book, and Grell Sutcliffe of Black Butler is my idol. I play video games (currently on Betrayer, which takes place in Virginia, squee), am trying to teach myself Japanese, and have a really really soft cat named Mango.

Can't wait to get involved!

EDIT: How could I forget, I LOVE ROLE PLAYING. I'm vibrating with excitement seeing how active the RP board is!

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

I love CosPlay though I'm not a participant. Welcome to the forum.

LittleHidingOwl likes this.
  3. LittleHidingOwl

Mine is nowhere near the quality of others', but it's great fun. I especially love crazy wigs.

Thank you for the welcome!

4. Viridian

Viridian Member Supporter

Welcome LittleHidingOwl, I'm relatively new here too ;)

5. LittleHidingOwl

Hiya! I'd love to team up with fellow newbies to make the making friends process easier.

6. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Hey there, Po! Welcome!

I'm not really into RP myself, but I'd say the RP forum is fairly active. Take a look around and see what you can find!

Take a moment to read through the New Member Guide, if you haven't done so. It will get you going around here.

Have fun!