1. easyhell

easyhell New Member

Well... Lets just say that I worry for humanity...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by easyhell, Feb 5, 2014.

Hello All,

I perhaps should have done this sooner, instead i just started sinking my teeth in all across the forum. Who can blame me, its all so delectable, the little tidbits of information, I just wanted to gobble it all up.

Hi, I'm Em...
    I have an addiction to fiction.
    and apparently rhymes.
    In all seriousness, I am a (wannabe) fiction writer. I squeeze in my writing between a full time job, school and my two-year old monster daughter.

I'm also a bit hare-brained when I talk, It just seems as if I have too many things all hopping around in my head at once.

Nightmares & Near Misses (an affectionate name for my writing at the moment-- not by any means the working title) is my love-child. Its a complex trans-to-post apocalyptic tale set in the current time. It's coming along, in hiccups and stutters, each day a couple hundred words (and a few hundred more backspaced). I hope to eventually get some critiques on certain parts of it, however I've noticed that I've got to critique the work of others to accomplish this, which is fine by me.

I'm looking forward to being a member at this forum and I can't wait to delve into the different topics and subjects that are here.

Thanks for having me!

Em