1. VynniL

VynniL Contributor Contributor

Evernote for WIP?

Discussion in 'Writing Software and Hardware' started by VynniL, Aug 21, 2017.

I use google docs and I plan to stick with it as I need my stuff online. One of the shortcomings with google docs is the lack of organisational features of Google Drive. I discovered there was as google + Evernote integration, so I'm playing around with it.

It doesn't feel to be the slickest integration, but it'll do. I can workaround what I don't like. Overall, I like the feel of it and it seems flexible. I really just want it for structuring my chapters and adding notes/images around the document/spreadsheet links.

So moving forward, I'm interested in Evernote to manage the project as far as planning and research - the web clipper is handy. I also think I should be able to use it as a personal wiki of sorts. The novel will remain in Google Drive.

So my questions are:
    • Does anyone here use Evernote to plan out their WIP?
    • Does anyone use Evernote with Google Docs?
    • Has anyone used Evernote to write a whole novel?
    • Does anyone have any advice or features they'd love share?
    • How have you used Evernote to plan and organise your story worlds & research?
    Any thoughts relating to Evernote would be appreciated.