Fair Warning

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by IndianaJoan, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Yeah but have you thought maybe it is too late. The damage may have been done. I don't know what to think about all of this. It is horrible what is going on, but my thoughts over this matter I will not say nor my opinion either.
    I hoope this forum can get back to where it was before all of this had started, cause it is/was a really fabulous forum.
    I feel sorry for Lpspider this is the forum he started andnow look at what it has become. Sorry Lpspider...
    I understand if you ban me from this forum and I will not complain at all.
    Thankyou for the time here though it is a great forum.

2. Raven

Raven Banned

Give her IP address to the police they will then trace her.
    She shouldn't be allowed her freedom but the sensible thing is to contact the authorities they will track her IP address and then investigate her and her hardrive the moment they find one thing they will cuff her.

This is such a bad thing to happen.

~Raven.

3. Robert

Robert Banned

The forum will recover. People just need to get back to writing and critting. I've seen other forums go through stuff like this. Just stay and carry on with the good stuff.

Cheers,
    Rob

4. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Ok, news update.

I HAVE DELETED EVERY POST KATHERINE MADE
    Took a darn while as well.....

Ok, I am going to personally trace her I.P and if no one elsewill I will get into contact with the authorities. My fear is that they cant do anything about it because of the nature of the abuse. The luck is that as long as she isnt deleted...
    DONT DELETED KATHERINE
    We have evidence. If anyone still has PM's about it then please keep them.
    Im only in the low years of high school, im likely to be ignored. Someone older needs to mention her to the authorities.

5. Xentrobis

Xentrobis Banned

Well Rob I hope your right.
    This sick stuff is wrong. and does harm. I left because I couldn't be part of this it will take me time to start replying again.

But like Poetry and Raven have said contact the law get this bitch locked up

6. Raven

Raven Banned

Nexus I have some PMs from her.
    Will they help
    and you will not be ignored by the authorities they take this kind of thing very seriously very much so.

let me know if the PMs i have will help you.

7. Swiper

Swiper New Member

Wow High DramaFTW1101291212!!!!

*That was ironic*

It actually reminds me of childish games...

Rules are neede, and she was... from what I believe either deranged or a fantasist.

Telling me that she killed 2 guys in a highschool shootout, was raped, had friends murdered etc...

Sounds far too BS

8. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Yes, Hulls Raven, that would be excellent to keep them. Would you mind sending them to me, I need a better idea of what she has done.

Also, I may have to refer the police to some of you guys because I really have very little knowledge of what Katherine has been doing.

9. Robert

Robert Banned

Sure, that's understandable. But stick around, start posting again and play a part in getting the forum back to normal ;)

Cheers,
    Rob

10. Xentrobis

Xentrobis Banned

Then so be it.
    I'll stick around I have some pms too. by the way the y are insulting me but they are pms

11. ariella

ariella New Member

Yeah as long as everyone don't get booted over this lot.

12. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Thanks for your support in all this and Im glad to help. I have just enquired to my local police on what to do about this and hope to recieve an answer soon.

Everyone hold tight to those messages, we may need them!

13. Swiper

Swiper New Member

I guess she added people on MSN - like myslef and tried to well... Insert her fantasies upon us?

I was frankly skeptical - after meeting someone wth major psycoligical issues at uni - who was a fantisist. Indeed a highly explosive one in my opinion... *I now - like most people avoid him.*

Frankly I would offer you any saved MSN convos but frankly its mostly one mad raving deluded, confused monologue. Andhence I believe she is not a pedophile. Just deranged.

Or if she is even a she. Hell I could be Bin Laden, enjoying a night out on the town whilst smoking some crack and jerking off a camel.

And remember she is 'BASED' in Canada.

14. Xentrobis

Xentrobis Banned

Finally.

15. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Swiper, that may be useful those conversations! Please do keep them!

And yes, you have a point with the identity thing.

16. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

Yes finally something has been done finally a mod has addressed the problem at hand.
    Im sorry Nexus for my words against you moderators. I am sorry.
    But Pedophiles are serious shit and need addressing Indianajoan unlocked her threads christ thats wrong members have warned about ketherine and yet still she remained. I thank you for what you have done.
    Yes now let the police deal with her Like raven said they will get to the bottom of this.

Jacky O Ripper​

17. Nexus

Nexus New Member

18. Swiper

Swiper New Member

I'll dig forhem this evening since its on my dad's pc amd I'm not sure I saved them

19. Robert

Robert Banned

I can appreciate the discomfort felt by those people who experienced sickening PMs or MSN conversations with Katherine, though I was never involved in any of that. As far as writing is concerned, though, writers often choose to write about the less comfortable aspects of life and it's important that they should continue to do so. Of course, an online forum such as this, which may have many young members, has to consider what is acceptable content and what is not. Sometimes writing about uncomfortable topics is going to provoke a response. Still, that doesn't necessarily mean such writing should not be permitted. Adult or offensive content needs to be adequately marked so that people are warned what to expect. There's a big difference between being a paedophile and using paedophilia as a theme in a piece of writing.

Cheers,
    Rob

20. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

She was a pedaphile i don't want to go further than that sorry but the stuff she did last night was sick on msn with her pics very fucking sick.
    Like Raven and poertyliberates said Report her IP

21. ariella

ariella New Member

Maybe start a thread for that kind of stuff and have a password for it so that you can only go into it if you want to and have receieved permission and the password. I seen it on another forum somewhere along the way.
    for the explicit stuff i mean. not for the sicko stuff.

22. Robert

Robert Banned

Yeah, good suggestion Ari, have the explicit stuff somewhere where it can't be accidentally read.

Cheers,
    Rob

23. ariella

ariella New Member

I think it may solve a lot of probs for everyone and make mods jobs easier to monitor the explicit stuff. But everyone has to pitch in and help them, report stuff that is distasteful and explain why. Just like with the spam stuff.

24. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Oh yes Jack. I am reporting far more than her IP, I am reporting her actions as well.

Lucky for her I found that banning her does not stop her reading the message board and she is reading this very topic. I added her to MSN and had a little chat, serves her right.
    http://i13.tinypic.com/2v9ac01.jpg

Ariella, I dont think that would work? If people think its sick then they just shouldnt look at it.

As far as the mod watching that sort of stuff, Its hard. You can report the topics but there are too many of them

25. Raven

Raven Banned

I agree with that.
    Personnally I never felt the need to use constant bad Language in my lyrics.
    I've nothing against that if its talented.
    But the other stuff is wrong and I just hope those members that announced their departure come back.

~Raven.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.