1. Masema

Masema New Member

Fantasy writer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Masema, Dec 4, 2017.

Hey, everyone. I'm an aspiring fantasy writer working on my first novel. I have only written several short stories, non published, until I got the idea for my current work in progress. I'm about 50% done with my first draft according to my outline, with the first few chapters undergoing editing. I'm beginning the process of bringing them into second draft form. I write high fantasy, but slightly futuristic. Not enough to make it sci-fi, there are no aliens, intergalactic travel, or anything like that. Although I have outlined a separate sci-fi book that I eventually want to write.
    I'm here to talk about writing, and maybe make some friends who have the same interest as me. None of my friends or family write. Well, hope to talk to you guys out there.

2. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

Greeting, Masema!

There are lots of people here writing SF/F, so you should find lots of things to talk about.

I hope to see you around.

3. tetaylor92

tetaylor92 New Member

Hello @Masema, looks like we joined at the same time, so welcome!

I too enjoy Fiction, I have been working on one my self for quite some time. It started out as just a random short story but I had so many ideas for It I kept on adding some stuffing.

I cant wait to read some of your work!