1. Tea@3

Tea@3 Senior Member

Thank you to everyone - THAT MEANS YOU!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Tea@3, Dec 16, 2019.

And huge PROPS to the site's designers and powers that be.

I was just bragging to a friend about how much I really appreciate and ENJOY this forum site.

Cleaning up some old files and links this morning I kept running across other sites I'd saved 10-12 years ago which are now defunct, dead url's even, and that really brought it home to me what a GOOD JOB writingforums.org has done with keeping the site alive, active, populated, engaging, etc. It's no small task, either, so IMO everyone deserves to be commended on their part in making this site possible for all of us to enjoy: Webmasters, moderators, contributors, donators, participants & posters, and just users in general, ALL NEED TO REALIZE that each and every one plays a role here.

I am so glad this site is still kicking. And, even though I haven't been around much recently (I migrated back toward the screnwriting end of the spectrum earlier this year) but still I value this place greatly and am glad it's here for me anytime I want to come 'talk writing'.

Kudos to everyone. If you are reading this you play a role somehow. Thanks to you and yours.

Always my best,

--Te2@3