1. crappycabbage

crappycabbage Member

The place to be

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by crappycabbage, Nov 29, 2017.

Hi,
    Just another obsessed writer here, looking for a home in this vast internet-land. My aim is to write fast-paced and mostly light-hearted fantasy novels with as fun characters as I can muster. I've violated several fantasy genres so far, mostly because I get all enthusiastic and inspired by different genres and their fun tropes. Right now I'm working on revising my epic fantasy which came together really quickly this autumn and hope to be done with the first revision by the end of this year. But sometimes I need a break from writing and what could be better than a forum with awesome, kind advice and fun people who really get this whole strange obsession about writing stuff. This seems to be the place to be. I hope to stay around, get familiar with the place and open all the cupboard doors to meet you all. :)

Fernando.C likes this.
  2. genegnome

genegnome Member

Don't let the cat out and all will be fine. Welcome.

crappycabbage likes this.
  3. crappycabbage

crappycabbage Member

Haha, I won't. And thank you. :)