1. Robeey

Robeey Member

Greetings! :D

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Robeey, Apr 6, 2017.

Hello there :D I'm Robert (Call me Bobby) I have literally just joined this forum. I have no idea what to expect, but i guess only time shall tell. I am currently 13(Feel free to mock me for my young age, Not even being sarcastic)

I'm not a serious writer, not now atleast, but i've recently took interest in writing little stories.
    For now, i'm enjoying making stories, and getting creative with them. I've got 2 to post so far, and it'd be great if someone could direct me where to post them, if i may.

I hope i'm not violating any rules so far. All i really want to do, is meet some people, write a couple of stories, and hear what others have to say about them.

I'll leave this at that. If anyone has the urge to ask me anything, or if anyone wishes to tell me anything at all, then i'd be happy to respond :)

2. MelimeliDev

MelimeliDev New Member

13! So young! Wish I started writing so early, haha.

To post your stories, go to the Writing Workshop, but read the rules in your inbox first.

You can post your story after joining for 2 weeks, having minimum of 20 posts, and giving 2 critiques.

Welcome to the forum :)

3. Robeey

Robeey Member

Thanks alot :D Appreciate the help.

Best wishes :)

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Bobby, and welcome to the forum! You already got two helpful links, but here's also our New Member Quick Start Guide, which should explain you the ins and outs of the forum in a nutshell. :)

You're 13 and from Latvia?! Wow, your English is so good... That's really awesome. :)

See you around!

-Kat

5. JE Loddon

JE Loddon Active Member

Welcome! Wish I'd started as early as you are.

6. Robeey

Robeey Member

Thank you for the help, and the little compliments. Feeling welcomed so far. And flattered too :D :)