?

Do you mix fiction with your real world?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  3. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Andrew Mather

Andrew Mather New Member

Writing provides relief from the real world.

Discussion in 'Fantasy' started by Andrew Mather, Sep 28, 2014.

Sometimes life is hard, knocking you flat on your feet. You succumb to low energy levels and the 9-5 job leaves you empty handed in the inspirational department.

That is where writing helps me, providing me with a fictional world where I can go whenever I wish. Sometimes it takes a while for that inspiration to kick in and create a fictional scene for you to enter inside your head, but it will happen if that is what you want.

You just have to practice and train your mind to do it. The more you try to write fiction, the more your mind opens up to creating those fantasy worlds that you dreamed of when you were a child.

And when you start, you'll find that you can't stop.

That is when you mix the fantasy fiction with the real world that you live in, seeing things in a different perspective, and that can only be a good thing.

2. mg357

mg357 Active Member

Andrew Mather: thank you for posting this writing does the same thing for me whenever life starts treating me like crap I sit down and write and when I am writing I'm able to forget about all of life's miseries for a little while.