1. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

Contest Winner! Flash Fiction Contest #7- "The Last Laugh" Congrats @Lewdog For "Crazy?"

Discussion in 'Monthly Flash Fiction Contest Archives' started by Lewdog, Jun 30, 2014.

Sorry folks I fell asleep! :whistle: (Two weeks in a row) Please make sure to read the new announcement in the Flash Fiction Announcements Thread!

I'm begging you(sorry gratuitous move for attention) to give congrats to @Lewdog for winning Flash Fiction Contest #7 "The Last Laugh" with his entry "Crazy?" Also tied for second straight contest @canweplease with "Thuds and Laughter" and @BookLover with "Truffles." As always I'd like to thank everyone that entered and voted in the contest. So many times I get told this is a great contest by those that enter, but without you guys this contest wouldn't happen. I really hope the voting drop off was just because people were enjoying the weather the last couple weeks and that people aren't losing interest!

2. BookLover

BookLover Senior Member

Congrats @Lewdog! It was well-written! :D

3. Jhunter

Jhunter Mmm, bacon. Contributor

Congrats! :agreed:

4. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

Thanks so much, I really liked the plot idea, but it did have some tense issues so I wasn't sure how it would be accepted by the masses.

Not to sound like a politician, but I think pretty much all the entries were well written and creative. If there had more voting I just may have not won! I hope to see everyone back in the next contest!