Tags:
  1. Jack

Jack New Member

Pick An Object

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Jack, Feb 9, 2009.

Welcome to “Pick an Object” Game​

Here is a list of objects from the 20th and 21st Century:

Spoon
    Car
    Laptop
    iPod
    Movies
    Paper
    Leather Coat
    Rock Band/Guitar Hero Game
    Camera
    Batteries
    Books
    Storage
    Light Bulb
    Pen/Pencil
    Chair
    Cell Phone
    Shorts/T-Shirt
    Shoes/Boots
    Broom
    Gardening Gloves
    CD's (Compact Disc)

Goal:

You must pick an object (Any of the above) and describe yourself with your chosen object.

Example: I’d choose a Camera

I am photogenic and loves to take pictures. I cherish every moments and memories. I still have an album of myself as a baby. I’m not afraid to be seen. I am very visual. (I prefer to observe and learn from diagrams, rather than taking notes or listening to people talk)

Rules:

1. Respect and obey WF policies/regulations
    2. Do not pick a different object other than the ones provided. (If you have other or different objects in mind, then please PM Jack (me) and I will add them to our collection)
    3. Must be creative
    4. Have Fun! :D

2. Mcarpenter

Mcarpenter New Member

Light Bulb.

(Don't beat me up! If Jack can say he's photogenic then this should be okay too).
    New ideas are always popping in to my head. Creativity sparks in me faster than I know what to do with it. I have a ton of "invention" ideas and business ideas that I've come up with. I think outside the box. Unfortunately it ends there and I don't have the "Go get 'em" spirit to see things through to the end. So, maybe it's more like a strobe-light...running on AAA batteries. :rolleyes:

3. Jack

Jack New Member

Time to beat Mcarpenter Up!... Hehe Just kidding. :p
    That was very good for the first post. :D
    Good job!

4. Mcarpenter

Mcarpenter New Member

If you're going to beat me, let it be with Wii Boxing!
    Thanks Jack. I thought yours was very sweet.

5. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

me i'd use the cellohone to call CG and give him a heads up aboot this awesome word game!!!!

6. Mcarpenter

Mcarpenter New Member

Are you making fun? Tsk tsk. And I thought you were nice, Souji... :p

7. Carmina

Carmina Contributor Contributor

Oh God, it would BE SO easy to make this game dirty...but I will behave.

I pic camera, but not because I think I am photogenic. I pic it because I go through life like I am looking through the viewfinder on a camera. I don't see the big picture. I see details. I see little things that other people overlook. But, I might be so focused on catching a photo of the butterfly that I just might walk off the cliff I didn't even notice. I have been doing photography for about 10 years. I think everything looks better through the lens of a camera. I think I look better that way too. All that exists is what is in the frame. I just have to be careful about those cliffs.

8. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Books

I choose books because I am more concerned with content than appearance, although a nicely bound antique book will attract my attention. (I have a large collection of antique books.)

I choose books because they have a feel and smell that appeals and I am very tactile and love the sense of overwhelming emotion and memory that smells can provoke. I love the fact that a well worn book means a well loved book. I like the idea that showing a little wear and tear is a good thing.

Yes, books.

9. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

Ring ring... ring ring... Oh hey Souji. New word game? Sure, I'll check it out. (How the hell did he get my number?)

I'm going for books as well. A picture says more then a thousand words? I think not. Of all the things in the list, only books can make me cry, laugh, love and hate. Books can tach you how the world works, or how the people think. Books can both destroy entire nations and invoke pace and love. Of every item of the list, only books can ban out the stories in my head because hey, the story in the book takes up 99% of the space.

10. Mcarpenter

Mcarpenter New Member

You know as well as we do, that you are very photogenic, Carmina. :p

Wreybies: I collect antique hats :rolleyes: (try telling someone that. They always look at me bizarrly and say "Antique Cats??")

CG: Too funny! And nice reasoning.