1. Snoreos

Snoreos Member

Hello, there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Snoreos, Jul 20, 2015.

It is July. Meaning, it is the second term of Camp NaNoWriMo for 2015. While I should actually be writing (regardless of the fact that I've actually hit my target for today), I've decided to join a new forum!

My name is Courtney and I like breathing... I also like Oreos and sleeping, but not nearly as much as taking in oxygen to my clearly unfit muscles (must be all the sitting).

It is also late where I am, so this unfunny spiel, that seems to be at the expense of my fingertips, just decided to gush out without my permission.

How are you all doing?
    Good? Good.

Okay.

2. Song

Song Active Member

In a world were you need to breathe to live, it's a good thing to like hehe. I like doing it most of the time, but life can be a pain in the butt sometimes.
    I'm doing good today, thank you. I went to see my 4 nephews and nieces yesterday, so after playing with dolls, getting climbed on and beaten by the boys I'm kinda tired.

As a new member, I would like to welcome you too.

3. Snoreos

Snoreos Member

I can agree with you; breathing can be tiresome sometimes.
    Sounds fun, haha. Seems like you should get an early night, though!

4. Song

Song Active Member

Probably, but my problem is I'm a real night owl. I don't really feel truly awake until around 2pm. So this kind of time for me (10pm ) is a good writing time for me.