General Stupid Antics Discussion Area

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alone And Tired, Aug 18, 2008.

1. ChimmyBear

ChimmyBear Writing for the love of it. Contributor

Oh my God, the Epilady, my grandmother bought one and tried to get me to use it...I am so glad I never did...she was a practical joker and probably just wanted to laugh at my pain. lol :D

Wrey...I tip my hat to you.

2. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

You know that game most kids play on the trampoline where you put a ball on it and try to make sure it doesn't hit you as it bounces? I used to play that with a shot put. I found the shot put in the gutter. It also just happened to fit perfectly in the mouth of a cannon right next to my junior high school.

3. Alone And Tired

Alone And Tired New Member

I just got a trampoline yesterday... I should give that a go.
    This isn't strictly something I did but it was hilarious. My friend found a bicycle at the bottom of a hill in our school grounds. He managed to get it into the assembly hall without any teachers noticing and started pedaling it all around the hall. He failed to notice that there were no brakes and slammed through the hall door, along the foyer floor and into a radiator. It was incredible haha

4. maddiemae

maddiemae Member

My cousin, Joan, a very pretty blonde, road her motorcycle from one end of our highschool down the stairs all the way to the other end passed the principals office with a sack on her head (with eye holes of course), on her last day of her senior year. I was so proud.