1. J Chris

J Chris Member

Getting my life back on track.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by J Chris, Jun 19, 2014.

Hello all.

I used to frequent writing forums quite a bit. I think I may have even been a member here at one point, but I don't recall my username if I was.

Recently, I decided to give writing another shot after battling Major Depression Disorder/Generalized Anxiety Disorder for a number of years. It completely sapped my passion for reading and writing, along with my will to live.

Anyway, I wrote a new story and ended up selling it a few months later to a market I've always wanted to get into, so that gave me a boost of confidence and I found my passion for all of this steadily returning.

It's still a struggle to get out of bed every day, let alone write, but hopefully getting back into a community of writers again will give me something to live for.

Thanks for having me.

cynthia_1968 and GingerCoffee like this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

I'm glad you are recovering and writing again. Hang in there and welcome to the forum.

3. J Chris

J Chris Member

Thanks Ginger. I've been feeling a little more purpose lately after writing again.