Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heartbreaking voice

Heartbreaking voice New Member

Ghost dream

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Heartbreaking voice, Apr 22, 2020.

I have always had strange dreams recently. Those dreams made me difficult to understand, unable to explain and accept. I was awakened suddenly for a long time. Sometimes I saw that the window turned out to be daylight, and I was going to work again. I walked and wobbled. Stable, why am I so tired, I look so strange around my colleagues, colleagues all say that I feel uncomfortable, but my vision is blurry, damn I am going to sleep is it sleeping, how? The surroundings became so strange, I came to a very long corridor, where is this, suddenly there was light in front of me, I ran desperately around and started to narrow, suddenly a hand grabbed me, I was hard to move, I I feel like my neck is about to die, I can see that the surrounding area has become dark, closed?

2. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

This happens to me when I take two red ones and a white one, instead of one red and two white. o_O

3. Heartbreaking voice

Heartbreaking voice New Member

This story is not yet complete, only a part of it is written. Can I continue editing?

4. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Mod hat on: If this is a story for critique you'll need to wait until you've met your requirements of two weeks membership, twenty posts in total, and two constructive critiques of other members' work in The Workshop. Please be sure to read Forum Rules and New Member Quick Start. Until such point I'm going to lock this thread.

:closed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.