Tags:
  1. PixieJines

PixieJines New Member

Gods Help Us All ;)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PixieJines, Feb 26, 2018.

Hey guys, I'm Pixie and this is my first time really being part of a writer's group (I'm a champion lurker though) so please be patient with me bc I may not get everything right the first time but I'm very much a quick learner. I usually tend to stick with the fantasy genre, but occasionally I like to venture into the much deeper waters of horror (such as the book I'm plotting out now). The main reason I decided to join is because I have the creativity in spades, I struggle heavily with the self-discipline of being a true writer. I need some accountability and whip-cracking to keep me on task when I get lost in details. While I'm not a professional, I have been editing friends works since I was a teen and I'm fairly good at knowing what works and what doesn't. I also know how to steer someone into a path that works and makes sense. I'm very excited to make some new friends at the very least and hopefully be able to help out my fellow scribblers

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Welcome to the Forum. :superhello:
    You could keep a progress journal to help stay on track.
    Good luck and have fun. :supersmile:
    Story Kinda Amazing.jpg

Rosacrvx likes this.
  3. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Hey, nice to meet you. To be honest, horror is the only genre I haven't explorer even barely to realize, mostly because can't really project it, and my horrors are mostly social and spiritual (mandatory school novels could be consider as horror, though, but I just call them plainly "horrible" better) Glad you value discipline. And you have a very elegant avatar. Hope to read some from you, too. Bye!

Rosacrvx likes this.
  4. PixieJines

PixieJines New Member

Lol mine tend towards almost more of a supernatural bent, rather than straight horror persae. Thanks about my avi, that's me at Halloween lol. I was attempting to be a modern day Bonnie and my husband was clyde. i'm slowly getting a little bit together and I should be ready to start criting pretty soon

~pixie

Andrew Alvarez likes this.
  5. PixieJines

PixieJines New Member

Lol mine tend towards almost more of a supernatural bent, rather than straight horror persae. Thanks about my avi, that's me at Halloween lol. I was attempting to be a modern day Bonnie and my husband was clyde. i'm slowly getting a little bit together and I should be ready to start criting pretty soon

~pixie