1. Meme_Outlaw

Meme_Outlaw New Member

Gooses and Pillow Cakes

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Meme_Outlaw, Feb 24, 2016.

Getting back into writing after fifteen years is quite an adventure so far. I've got the right software, the right computer and I even got a dog. Even though all of my writing friends tell me a cat is a better writing companion. It's fun being an outlaw or being on the light side or the dark side for the sake of argument. Depends on which animal camp you find snuggles in. I didn't find to many snuggles in the outlaw camp so I got a dog. I hope getting back into writing and growing the passion I have for it will be glorious and fulfilling. I can't wait to share my opinions and writing with everyone here. Thanks for building a great community.

Best,
    Meme_Outlaw

2. Judahml

Judahml Member

I heard that monkeys write Shakespeare when you group them together....so they might be a good option. Though if its a toss up just between dogs and cats I feel like dogs are a more supportive encouraging animal....less likely to kill you in your sleep or steel your identity.

3. Meme_Outlaw

Meme_Outlaw New Member

Good tips. I hear keyboard monkeys get paid too. Cats steal your identity I'll have to warn my cousin. In the meantime I wonder what the online equivalent of a good bottle of scotch is. A toast to the keyboard monkeys

4. Judahml

Judahml Member

To the monkeys! So what do you write with aid of scotch and dog?

5. Meme_Outlaw

Meme_Outlaw New Member

My current projects are a sci-fi novel and derivative short fiction. The short fiction is mainly for practice. On the flip side its a great way to come up with ideas too. I've been index carded the best of them and will explore larger projects with the ideas in the future. How about you?

6. Judahml

Judahml Member

I created a world, and then a timeline for that world, and I have been just bouncing around in it. Writing in different time frames different Genre's. Trying to find what I am best at and what I like to write the most. So from Medieval Horror, to Steampunk CSI. and everything in-between.