1. Opsimath

Opsimath New Member

Good evening (local time)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Opsimath, May 16, 2019.

Hello from Manchester UK :)

I recently found your site, lurked for a bit and have now found the wherewithal to jump in. I've been an avid reader of fiction pretty much all my life, a continual joy instilled from school days, and I'm hoping that will stand me in good stead as I try to create some of my own. To this end I've begun trying to pull together some of my vague ideas into a (slightly) more coherent form; mainly flash fiction, but with a WIP folder of longer pieces, all currently unfinished, as I seem to excel in procrastination.
    I really hope I can contribute something useful to the ongoing discussions; I'm certain I have much to learn from here....

2. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Good morning local time (Japan)! Everybody has something useful to add to the discussion; if not specific knowledge, a diversity of viewpoints makes all of our writing stronger. Now that you've decided to stop lurking, it's time to jump in and share what you can!

If you've been lurking around, you probably already have a bit of an idea how things run here, but in any case, make sure you read Forum Rules and New Member Quick Start if you haven't, and don't be afraid to jump into any thread that looks interesting. Once you've fulfilled your two weeks and twenty posts requirements, you'll be able to post sections of your work in the Workshop for critique, if you so choose.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

Cave Troll and Opsimath like this.
  3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    :superhello:
    Good 1804 (US AZ Time). :p

Procrastination is a tough one, but it is
    possible to get past it. Blocks or speedbumps
    are a little more of a challenge. :)
    Good Luck and have fun. :supersmile:

TakeThis.jpg

Opsimath likes this.