1. Brindy

Brindy Senior Member

Good Evening...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Brindy, Apr 2, 2016.

Hi everyone, I'm very new to this forum, but already finding some very interesting and useful posts. Looking forward to having a good wander around and picking up lots of tips and advice.

I have recently completed the first draft of my first novel and, having got that far, I decided I may as well consider doing something with it, while I check all my commas and apostrophes are in the right place. Finding helpful information from people who have been there and done that... well, first impressions are that I have found the right place.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  2. Justin Phillips

Justin Phillips Active Member

Hi, welcome. I'm on the other side of your situation, just getting started on my story. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums. Cute king Charles, by the way.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  3. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributor Contributor

Welcome!!! Hope you finish your book and it sells decently or whatever.:cheerleader: This is a great forum, IMO. It's fun and interesting and I hope you get loads out of it.
    Cheers.:blowkiss::blowkiss: