1. Bobby Burrows

Bobby Burrows Banned Contributor

Greek Gods, Divine Mega Waves, Sci Fi Shows (Come To Life), Mega Statues, Sycophants; An Adventure

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Bobby Burrows, Dec 19, 2018.

I want to write a celebrity, who's around fellow cast members and producers, being turned into Gods, with all mighty waves and statues watching their shows and, and the celebrity is the only normal one among sycophantic producers, jealous fellow cast members, and Gods and Sci Fi characters coming to life watching their adventures in a screening and nothing but all these fictional character's own exploitative nature character trait keeping them there, watching their shows, because to them, it's real life on screen, so, they're captivated by it.

Then I want this celebrity to wake up

and then start writing it.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  2. Bobby Burrows

Bobby Burrows Banned Contributor

This dream was visually cool, and I know who I want and what I want it to look like and certain scenes and / gags / points to illustrate a meaning.

But we're talking adventure.

So questions like, How? Why? I'm sort of ironing out, answering Why with Ego and Lesson and divinity being my How here.

But I already have/I started with my Who and Where (sort of).

So I want this to be a wild dream some celebrity has, and then at the end, they wake up, and start writing it.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  3. The Piper

The Piper Contributor Contributor

I'm going to be honest I am so very lost here, I'd try and answer the question but I'm more confused than I was halfway through A Brief History of Time