1. Doctore

Doctore Member

A simple greeting

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Doctore, Oct 27, 2015.

Hello and welcome, or should I say thank you for the welcome, because you welcomed me first. Or so the nicely worded pm has lead me to believe. I have to admit, I'm not very good at introductions. You know, I show up and I bring cup cakes, only to learn that what I really should have brought were little brownies with a very special ingredient. But I didn't think to bring that, and well now you're screwed. You are screwed because after reading this...you're probably going to need a little of that special ingredient, and you won't have any. Unless of course you have your own supply, and in which case I must say, shame on you for not sharing with the rest of us.

So this is my introduction, my arrival, and my hello to you all. If I'm to call myself a writer, I would be an unknown and unpublished, and really I'm just an eater of words and when I put those words to paper I just hope that I don't make a mess on the table. I've never written a novel, and few short stories that I would consider something worth the mention. It is odd that I say worth the mention, but don't actually mention any of them. Thing is, I would but I don't remember the names of any of them. So if you're still reading this, I'd like to say thank you and I hope to get to know you all better soon.

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome, Doctore!

A bit confusing an introduction, perhaps, but still a pretty decent and interesting one. ;)

Since you seem to have read the welcome PM I assume you've already read the New Member Quick Start as well? If not, take a look at it. :)

Enjoy!

3. Doctore

Doctore Member

I did stop and pause half way through this odd attempt at an introduction, but by that point I was already half finished. I tend to ramble, even in word it seems but thanks for posting a reply anyway.

Oh and yes, I did read the guide. It's very helpful and easy to use. oh and informative. And yes, the coding style is a pro choice, nice touch.