1. Setopool

Setopool New Member

Greetings From a New Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Setopool, Jan 20, 2018.

I'm very, very bad with introductions so I'll just stick with the standard hi, and a few sentences about me.

I'd like to first say that the name "SetoPool" is a nod to two of my favorite YouTubers, so yes it's not all that original of a name. It's mostly because I didn't feel comfortable being here under my usual moniker, since I have a few esteem issues regarding my writing.
    I'm hoping that going under a different name will help me feel less shy about sharing my writing online and all.
    I guess y'all can call me Seto or Sets or something.

With that out of the way. Hi! I'm a newcomer to this place, and a newcomer to writing (or at least sharing my writing. I have been writing since I could hold a pencil :p). I tend to veer towards fantasy, horror or sci-fi when writing, and I love love love stories rooted in mythology. Magic and the rules of a world are fun to mess around with.

I'm actually working on a small story that sort of spun completely out of control. Currently my word count is 1465002, and I'm close to finishing it!

I don't write poems as much anymore, but I still compose music occasionally, so if anyone is interested in critiquing piano music/how well the lyrics fit the tone of the song, please message me!

Anyways, I hope y'all like me and that my writing isn't too terrible. :) I'm looking forward to poking around after posting this message and seeing what writing contests are currently active.

2. KH freak 813

KH freak 813 Member

My goodness! That definitely isn't a short story; that looks like a series of novels! Man, I've never written that many words before! What dedication you must have! :O

I bet your not-so-short story is wonderful! :)

A man called Valance likes this.