Tags:
  1. Gemima

Gemima New Member

Greetings from a Pom in Melbourne - Women's Fiction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gemima, Oct 27, 2018.

Hello there, I'm so pleased to have found such an informative forum and resource, as well as the opportunity to connect with other like-minded people. I'm an aspiring author who has written two unpublished novels. I'm now in the process of submitting the first and anxiously awaiting responses. I can't stop checking my emails! Both novels are women's fiction with a romantic comedy slant, and the second is a sequel to the first. I deliberately wrote book 2 before submitting book 1 so that I'd be able to apply what I'd learned from the process to the editing of book 1 - I'm so glad I did it that way because i feel confident that book 1 is strengthened through having gained significantly more experience at writing. I've just started novel number 3 and i'm really excited about the idea of it but it's a bit heavier in content than I'd intended, which suits the story, though what i've done before has been deliberately lighthearted in spirit. I'm about to birth baby no 2 so I'm desperately trying to make progress on this new project while I still have some time on my hands and before I have two kids under 2! Looking forward to meeting you!

Nariac likes this.
  2. Artifacs

Artifacs Senior Member

Welcome to the forum :)

Gemima likes this.
  3. Laurin Kelly

Laurin Kelly Contributor Contributor

Welcome, and congrats on your upcoming baby! I hope all goes well.

Gemima likes this.