1. SeaHansen

SeaHansen New Member

Greetings from Cali

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SeaHansen, Jul 12, 2017.

Very excited to be here! I've never been much of a forum or social media person, but there are so many gifted people to bounce ideas off of. Hoping to take my writing to a new level and I think this is the perfect place to get started. So, hello to you all!

2. Gidget

Gidget Member

Welcome, SeaHansen!
    Taking it to the next level can be challenging. I hope that you find the encouragement to do so here. I look forward to seeing you in the forums.

3. SeaHansen

SeaHansen New Member

Thanks Gidget! Taking it one step at a time. Once you really look into what's all involved, it can get overwhelming! There's a lot of informative information. The power of the internet. It's very inspiring. Thanks again for the well wishes and look forward to seeing you in the forums as well!

Gidget likes this.
  4. Gidget

Gidget Member

You have got that right! Personally, I'm starting to feel like a creepy stalker... checking out all the agents on Twitter and then checking their blogs, etc., etc., etc. It's a wonder that a new writer finds any time to work on a second manuscript, let alone have time for a job that's paying the mortgage!

Sorry for the rant... it's been a long week of many hours online! :nosleep:

Kryogenic likes this.
  5. SeaHansen

SeaHansen New Member

Not sure if I added the quote from your post correctly. (Sigh, bowing my head in shame.) But that kind of research comes with the territory, mastering your craft so to speak. You want a particular agent, you scout 'em out. That is something I wish I could be guilty of, but I'm not at that point in my writing yet. Hopefully soon! My biggest challenge right now is staying consistent. Working on a daily word count to keep myself accountable.

Time is surely limited, hats off to you for all your hard work! Best of luck in your agent search

6. Kryogenic

Kryogenic New Member

I wish I could say that I was far enough along in my writing journey to relate to scouting an agent. Cheers.