1. j.skellington67

j.skellington67 New Member

Greetings from Halloween Town

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by j.skellington67, Apr 2, 2021.

You may call me Jack (or pumpkin king if you are so inclined). I enjoy writing as a hobby, however, I rarely get to write what I like as I am currently in school.

I take great delight in sharing writing prompts for others to enjoy. My writing prompts are open to any genre or writing style, so if you want to take my prompt and write it as a romance, western, horror, or any other genre you so choose, I look forward to reading the response.

If there is any other information you would like to know about me, please ask.

Regards,

Jack, The Pumpkin King

2. Teladan

Teladan Contributor Contributor

Greetings, Jack. How's Zero? Also, I must say you're lucky to have Sally. Not many women like that around. Not at all.

3. j.skellington67

j.skellington67 New Member

He's a little pale these days, but otherwise mischievous as always. I completely agree, Sally is definitely one of a kind.

4. Thundair

Thundair Contributor Contributor

Welcome

5. dbesim

dbesim Moderator Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi @j.skellington67 !

Welcome!

Your profile’s A little spooky for this time of year, if not slightly out of season.

How creative are you with those prompts? If so we’ve got just the thread. Can prompts get any more bizarre than these? I Look forward to your contributions. Link.

j.skellington67 likes this.