Tags:
  1. A_PATH

A_PATH New Member

Greetings from India

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by A_PATH, Nov 13, 2017.

I'm a seventeen year old from Southern India. I've been writing since I was eight, but I didn't take it seriously until I was twelve, when I participated in my first NaNoWriMo (Young Writer's Program) in 2013. Since then, I've completed six novels, and self published my first two before I realized all of my writings weren't that polished, not to mention the childish nature. Aside from that, I've written poems, short stories, fanfictions, and even had a hand at scripting a play.

I'm generally an awkward and shy person in the beginning - even on forums (don't exactly know why). But should you make me crawl out of my tiny, hopeless shell, I'll be on my way to become your next best friend. I'm also an avid fan of every kind of sport, be it soccer or billiards. Graphics designing is also a thing. That's that I guess! As of now, I'm currently working on a Sci-Fi, Adventure, Thriller for NaNoWriMo YWP '17.

I'm looking forward to taking part in the festivities here! Looking forward to a lot of fun.

2. Primordial Knight

Primordial Knight Member

Welcome! Would you prefer being lured out of your hopeless shell, or Have it shattered with a hammer?
    Jokes aside, Good on you! And I hope you enjoy your stay!

3. Kwills79

Kwills79 Member

Welcome! Would love to see some of your writing once you are ready to post it in the workshop!